Prayer Requests, Praise Reports & EdificationPraises

Post your prayer requests & praise reports and Scriptural edification.
Linda P
1 Chronicles

Praises

Postby Linda P » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:33 am

I just want to take a few minutes to praise God for His goodness and mercy. Our world is sliding downhill so quickly that it's frightening. World peace? Not much anymore. Russia is at odds with USA. N. Korea at odds with USA. USA is at odds with USA. Christianity is likely to become a crime in our "home of the free." And the news around the world and our own country is worse each day. Hatred and killing are running rampant. God is being shoved further and further away and Satan is quickly taking over our land. Can America even be called a "Christian nation" at this point?

After saying all this, I just want to say .... my God will supply the needs of His people. He will take care of His own, no matter what comes our way. His love never fails. His longsuffering and kindness will overpower any wickedness that seems to prevail. I am determined to continue to trust Him for all my needs, even when evil seems to surround me.

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." Isaiah 40:31

Many blessings to all who read this.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Praises

Postby Ironman » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Thank you Linda.

God will allow all this to run its full course and then Jesus will return and put an end to it all! Those who have a relationship with God and His Son are prepared for this event, those who do not, well, It is written what will happen to them here,

Revelation 6:15, And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

v 16, And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

v 17, For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

We wont be hiding in the caves in dens and in the rocks in the mountains, we will be with Him! out in the open praising His Name.

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Linda P
1 Chronicles

Postby Linda P » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:38 am

Ironman wrote:Thank you Linda.

God will allow all this to run its full course and then Jesus will return and put an end to it all! Those who have a relationship with God and His Son are prepared for this event, those who do not, well, It is written what will happen to them here,

Revelation 6:15, And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

v 16, And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

We wont be hiding in the caves in dens and in the rocks in the mountains, we will be with Him! out in the open praising His Name.

You are so right. I've read the back of the Book, and WE WIN!

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" 1 Peter 5:8

bibleman
Administrator

Postby bibleman » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:38 pm

Linda P wrote:
Ironman wrote:Thank you Linda.

You are so right. I've read the back of the Book, and WE WIN!

:angel:

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Return to “Prayer Requests, Praise Reports & Edification”