Dake Bible Discussion BoardSimple solution for Jessie Duplantis

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
luchnia
The Lord Jesus Christ Has Received All Power in Heaven and in Earth

Simple solution for Jessie Duplantis

Post by luchnia » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:33 am

So Jesus told Jessie to buy a 54 million dollar jet, NOT. Ever wonder why God did not fly the Israelites out on a modern jet, or Jesus did not use other modes of transporation even though He could have?

There is a simple solution for Jessie that would save TONS of his follower's money. Since we have the internet, TV, etc. he could simply ask Jesus to give the folks the internet that are in need of the gospel and he could set up a cheap 300 dollar video camera in a small office and he could get his message out. In those areas where there is no internet he could set up some satellite stations on mobile truck stations and throw the broadcast out.

He could probably swing all of this for under 5 million. So easy it makes you wonder? Oh, but wait, Jesus told him to get a 54 million dollar jet so he could get to those places faster. The terms "fruitcake, heavy meds" and "screw loose" comes to mind at the moment.

Word up!

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Simple solution for Jessie Duplantis

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:02 pm

Interesting :angel:

SPIRITBLADE DISCIPLE
— Luke 12:4-5 King James Version —
"And I say unto you My friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, fear Him."

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:56 pm

It is okay for all the so called stars whether in sports or in movies etc. to own a jet but its wrong for a Preacher to own one.

I hope Jesse gets one.

Reverend Angley was blessed by the Lord with a 747 some years ago. :Fade-color

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:18 pm

The great thing about it is that if God hasn't told you to help Jesse buy the plane, you don't have to worry about it.

SPIRITBLADE DISCIPLE
— Luke 12:4-5 King James Version —
"And I say unto you My friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, fear Him."

luchnia

Post by luchnia » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:33 pm

The thing is Jessie has had four or five jets and Jesus did not tell the super stars to buy a jet, He singled out Jessie. I expect such from the "playas" but not from a self-proclaimed and professed man of God.

Dude is off his rocker saying that Jesus told him to buy a 54 million dollar jet. I suppose his sheeples will dump tons of cash on him so he can fly in high class. I will send him a few dollars if he will go somewhere and get some psychiatric help.

Hey, ya'll remember back when a preacher said something like God was gonna kill him if he did not get a certain amount of money in a certain time frame? I think some greyhound racetrack owner gave him some cash. Been a long time ago. Sort of reminds of Jessie and his shenanigans.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:32 pm

I know the people who preach the Faith Word.

NOT ONE talks that unbelief talk.

WORD OF FAITH has changed the world.

CRITICS have done nothing.

luchnia

Post by luchnia » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:39 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:32 pm
I know the people who preach the Faith Word.

NOT ONE talks that unbelief talk.

WORD OF FAITH has changed the world.

CRITICS have done nothing.
Sorry, but I have no clue what any of that means nor what it is related to.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:17 pm

WORD OF FAITH AND PENTECOSTAL CHARISMATIC MINISTRIES

LITERALLY CHANGED OUR WORLD.

NOT BIBLE THUMPERS!!!!