Dake Bible Discussion Board3-billion-year-old organic matter on Mars - posted on facebook DBD

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.

With this in mind, regarding the age of the Earth which of the TWO is closer to being right?

Young Earth - Around 6,000 years old.
No votes
Old Earth - Much more than 6,000 years old for sure could be millions or even billions - Only God knows.
100%

Total votes: 4

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: 3-billion-year-old organic matter on Mars - posted on facebook DBD

Post by Ironman » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:59 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:31 pm
Psalm 8:5-6 says that man rules over other planets, not angels.
Angels ruled them before man was created as did Lucifer.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:55 pm

What about Pre-Adamite Man?

Given that men of the Adamite World have dominion over the stars and such, isn't it reasonable to conclude that Pre-Adamite Men were also given similar dominion over the stars and such?

Luke 12:4‭-‬5 King James Version
"And I say unto you my friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him."

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:43 am

I am wondering how man had dominion over the stars??

Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:55 pm

Given that men of the Adamite World have dominion over the stars and such, isn't it reasonable to conclude that Pre-Adamite Men were also given similar dominion over the stars and such?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:29 am

It is an awesome thought to think that man has dominion over the stars. I love the story of Joshua commanding the sun to stand still.

Luke 12:4‭-‬5 King James Version
"And I say unto you my friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him."

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:18 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:43 am
I am wondering how man had dominion over the stars??

Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:55 pm

Hi Billy,

Had Adam not sinned there would have been no death and man would have eventually had to move out into the universe as the population outgrew earths capacity to sustain it. I believe this will be the case in the new heavens and the new earth.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?