Dake Bible Discussion BoardWell if the Pope says it it must be right! There is no Hell!!!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Well if the Pope says it it must be right! There is no Hell!!!

Post by branham1965 »

Thank you macca. :angel: :angel:

I was thinking about

Reverend Dake teachings about War on the Saints and How to Detect Counterfeit Religion and Demon Workings in BTU and GPFM and the Dake Bible

He says the denial of a real eternal Hell falls in this category.

macca wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:05 am
No babies go to hell Billy, all humans from the time of conception till they choose not to follow God have their names written in the Book of Life.

There are NO BABIES IN HELL and if anyone preaches that there are, they have one foot in hell themselves.
macca
Last edited by branham1965 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

You are right macca. :angel: :angel: :angel:

macca wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:49 am
I will take what the Word of God states about hell over what man thinks or believes.

Taking human logic and experience in preference to what the Holy Spirit plainly teaches is devilish and plain stupid.

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

So you think that babies and little children go to Hell???

Where does Reverend Dake teach this??

Are referring to the sons of God with the daughters of men -the Nephilim. Genesis 6??

luchnia wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:36 am
macca wrote:
No babies go to hell Billy, all humans from the time of conception till they choose not to follow God have their names written in the Book of Life.

There are NO BABIES IN HELL and if anyone preaches that there are, they have one foot in hell themselves.
macca
I would only disagree in one area. The offspring from evil seed that could not be raised again are in hell forever. The bible shows there are those that will not partake in eternal life or being raised again that come from seed that cannot have eternal life. Dake has some good notes on this.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:53 am
So you think that babies and little children go to Hell???

Where does Reverend Dake teach this??

Are referring to the sons of God with the daughters of men -the Nephilim. Genesis 6??

luchnia wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:36 am
macca wrote:

macca
I would only disagree in one area. The offspring from evil seed that could not be raised again are in hell forever. The bible shows there are those that will not partake in eternal life or being raised again that come from seed that cannot have eternal life. Dake has some good notes on this.
Yes, the sons of God and the daughters of men where Dake says they have no resurrection. That is the only ones I can think of that are bound for eternal torments and cannot convert. I think Dake mentions a number of those races.

Word up!