Dake Bible Discussion BoardGREAT understanding of Free Will

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: GREAT understanding of Free Will

Post by Ironman »

You are ignoring this;

Babies and young children who die go the heaven through the grace and righteous judgment of God. The Bible is clear that those who are not fully capable of making moral choices are declared to be innocent, and, therefore, worthy of heaven. The Bible does not mention any kind of "age of accountability," but bases accountability on the basis of the ability to make moral choices.

Even if two unbelieving people, whos parents, grand parents, great grand parents and great great grand parents, all confirmed athiests had a child and the child died at birth this child, who is not capable of sinning or making moral any choices will be declared to be innocent by God, and, therefore, worthy of heaven.

No matter how you twist and turn unrevelant Scriptures to suite your personal ideas and pet theories regarding infants being worthy of death and hell because of their parents YOU ARE WRONG!

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

I agree with you Haz. :angel: :angel: :angel:
Ironman wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:38 pm
You are ignoring this;

Babies and young children who die go the heaven through the grace and righteous judgment of God. The Bible is clear that those who are not fully capable of making moral choices are declared to be innocent, and, therefore, worthy of heaven. The Bible does not mention any kind of "age of accountability," but bases accountability on the basis of the ability to make moral choices.

Even if two unbelieving people, whos parents, grand parents, great grand parents and great great grand parents, all confirmed athiests had a child and the child died at birth this child, who is not capable of sinning or making moral any choices will be declared to be innocent by God, and, therefore, worthy of heaven.

No matter how you twist and turn unrevelant Scriptures to suite your personal ideas and pet theories regarding infants being worthy of death and hell because of their parents YOU ARE WRONG!

frenchie
Wrestle Against Principalities

Post by frenchie »

[quote=branham1965 post_id=94556 time=1522740171 user_id=4769]
You are as wrong as you can be.

Babies and children are innocent before God.

You gave all your ..reasoning on it.

And i gave Bible verses.And they were ignored.

Once again

in Saint Matthew's Gospel chapter 18 verses 1-10

verse 10 See that you do not despise one of these little ones,FOR I SAY TO YOU ,THAT THEIR ANGELS IN HEAVEN CONTINUALLY BEHOLD THE FACE OF MY FATHER WHO IS IN HEAVEN. NASB 1971
LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN A LIAR. ROMANS 3:4

ALL WOULD REFUTE THIS AS BEING CRUEL AND UNJUST .

AND WOULD CONDEMN IT AS RANK HERESY.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Children, until they become responsible, even though their parents are unsaved, will be taken to Heaven if they die before accountability just as much as those of saved parents

Dake, Finis. God's Plan for Man (Emplacements du Kindle 16031-16032). Dake Publishing, Inc.. Édition du Kindle.

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

'' This Board is a Blessing '' :| :|

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

Wonder:
Where are Billy and IronMan, they seems so quiet lately.
Hope:
Everything is well with them.

+see