Dake Bible Discussion BoardDemons

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Demons

Post by Ironman » Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:19 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Ironman wrote:I think if there was just one person on this Earth today that was only immune from poisons and had power over wild beasts (Mk. 1:13; 16:18; Lk. 10:19; Jn. 14:12; Acts 28:3-6; Ps. 91:1-16), and was going about raising the dead, (Jn. 11; 14:12; Acts 9:40; 20:9-10), ot would be headline news all over the world.
I think the news media would ignore them.
No way, they would jump on it immediately. After a few hundred people and their families who were raised from the dead started publicly appear and praise God the TV and papers would grab it and run with it. It would sell papers for sure.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

Post by macca » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:32 pm

The social democrats would smear them then kill them and the world would cheer.
They follow their father the devil.

As the Israelites killed their prophets so nothing has changed in this Church age, Christians are being slaughtered all over the earth.

America once a Christian Nation now openly reviles anyone that follows Jesus Christ, as Australia has become openly antichrist.

For ALL the promises of God in Him are YES, and in Him AMEN, unto the glory of God by us.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:47 am

why do not you name the person???i dare you to name him
branham1965 wrote:DO YOU KNOW A SOUL ON THIS EARTH THAT COULD DO THE THINGS LISTED IN THAT LIST???
That could? Yes.

That do? Not that I'm closely acquainted with.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:52 am

The person being discussed in that text is ONE SINGLE SOLITARY PERSON WHO CAME AND DID THE WORKS OF GOD.
You are saying because He was sent others who are sent are just like Him.

NO!!! THE TEXT REFERS TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST NOT ANYONE ELSE!!!
branham1965 wrote:WHERE DO YOU GET THAT FROM THE TEXT??
It is right there, plainly written, in the text.
Last edited by branham1965 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:59 am

THE HOLY SPIRIT WITHOUT MEASURE WAS GIVEN TO THE LORD JESUS CHRIST THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD. JOHN 3:34 KING JAMES VERSION.

branham1965 wrote:JOHN THE BAPTIST WAS A MAN SENT FROM GOD JOHN 1:6.BUT THE BIBLE SAYS HE DID NO MIRACLE.
That does not mean that the Spirit was given by measure unto John.

Why didn't John do miracles? It wasn't because the Spirit was given by measure unto him.
Last edited by branham1965 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:11 am

THERE IS NO ONE LIKE THAT LIVING AND THERE NEVER HAS BEEN EXCEPT THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
WHO CAN DO ALL OF THAT LIST.

ONLY JESUS COULD.

I DARE ROGER TO PRODUCE THE NAME OF THIS ALLEGED PERSON.

WHEN PEOPLE AFFIRM THIS THEY DISRESPECT THE EARLY CHURCH MARTYRS FROM SAINT STEPHEN TO JAMES -JOHNS BROTHER WHO WAS KILLED BY EVIL HEROD...AND ALL THOSE SAINTS WHO WERE PERSECUTED IN THE ACTS OF THE APOSTLES

AND THOSE IN THE EARLY CHURCH WHO WERE TORN APART BY LIONS AND WILD DOGS.THEY WERE BURNED ALIVE AND CRUCIFIED.AND MARTYRS TODAY ARE BEING KILLED EVERYWHERE. :agrue:

EVERY SINGLE APOSTLE OF THE KING OF GLORY JESUS CHRIST WAS MARTYRED.ONLY JESUS' BEST FRIEND SAINT JOHN WAS SPARED.

I WOULD CHALLENGE THESE FOLKS TO GO TO THE PLAINS OF AFRICA AND TRY THEIR STUFF ON WILD DOGS,HYENAS ,LIONS,LEOPARDS,TIGERS ETC.ETC.

OR BETTER YET TRY IT IN AUSTRALIA WITH A 20-30 FOOT HUNGRY CROCODILE OR A FEW OF THE VICIOUS WILD PIGS MY FRIENDS BOOF AND HAZ USED TO HUNT.
Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:DO YOU KNOW A SOUL ON THIS EARTH THAT COULD DO THE THINGS LISTED IN THAT LIST???
That could? Yes.

I think if there was just one person on this Earth today that was only immune from poisons and had power over wild beasts
(Mk. 1:13; 16:18; Lk. 10:19; Jn. 14:12; Acts 28:3-6; Ps. 91:1-16), and was going about raising the dead, (Jn. 11; 14:12; Acts 9:40; 20:9-10), ot would be headline news all over the world.
Last edited by branham1965 on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:29 am

Well said mate. :angel: :angel:

Ironman wrote:
That could? Yes.

I think if there was just one person on this Earth today that was only immune from poisons and had power over wild beasts
(Mk. 1:13; 16:18; Lk. 10:19; Jn. 14:12; Acts 28:3-6; Ps. 91:1-16), and was going about raising the dead, (Jn. 11; 14:12; Acts 9:40; 20:9-10), ot would be headline news all over the world.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:49 am

luchnia,

"Where the Bible speaks speak;where the Bible is silent be silent."

JOHN DID NO MIRACLE KJV JOHN NEVER PERFORMED A MIRACULOUS SIGN NIV1984 JOHN DID NO SIGN ESV JOHN INDEED DID NO SIGN ASV 1901 WHILE JOHN PERFORMED NO SIGN EVERYTHING JOHN SAID ABOUT THIS MAN WAS TRUE NASB 1971 EDITION.

THE BIBLE CLEARLY SAYS THE ABOVE .

THE BIBLE SAYS JOHN DID NO MIRACLE.

LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.ROMANS 3:4

+dunk +ty +baseball

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:ROGER ,
JOHN THE BAPTIST WAS A MAN SENT FROM GOD JOHN 1:6.BUT THE BIBLE SAYS HE DID NO MIRACLE.
Not sure where you got this info from, but the bible does not state anywhere that John did not do any miracles. You may be making an assumption based on the text in Jn 10:41.

Notice carefully what the verses in John 10:40-42 states:
40 And (Jesus) went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode.
41 And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true.
42 And many believed on him there.

The "many" that resorted Jesus said John did no miracle. We don't know who the "many" were. They did not even acknowledge Jesus by name. They acknowledge Jesus as "this man." What they said does not mean John did not do miracles. It is simply a statement they made without giving substantiation. Jesus did not affirm, nor deny their claim.

Remember John came in the spirit and power of Elijah so he may have done many miracles. We simple do not know without biblical record. The Spirit and Power of Elijah is mighty

luchnia
He that Believeth on Me, as the Scripture hath Said, Out of His Belly Shall Flow Rivers of Living Water

Post by luchnia » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:44 pm

branham1965 wrote:luchnia,

"Where the Bible speaks speak;where the Bible is silent be silent."

JOHN DID NO MIRACLE KJV JOHN NEVER PERFORMED A MIRACULOUS SIGN NIV1984 JOHN DID NO SIGN ESV JOHN INDEED DID NO SIGN ASV 1901 WHILE JOHN PERFORMED NO SIGN EVERYTHING JOHN SAID ABOUT THIS MAN WAS TRUE NASB 1971 EDITION.

THE BIBLE CLEARLY SAYS THE ABOVE .

THE BIBLE SAYS JOHN DID NO MIRACLE.

LET GOD BE TRUE AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.ROMANS 3:4

+dunk +ty +baseball

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:ROGER ,
JOHN THE BAPTIST WAS A MAN SENT FROM GOD JOHN 1:6.BUT THE BIBLE SAYS HE DID NO MIRACLE.
Not sure where you got this info from, but the bible does not state anywhere that John did not do any miracles. You may be making an assumption based on the text in Jn 10:41.

Notice carefully what the verses in John 10:40-42 states:
40 And (Jesus) went away again beyond Jordan into the place where John at first baptized; and there he abode.
41 And many resorted unto him, and said, John did no miracle: but all things that John spake of this man were true.
42 And many believed on him there.

The "many" that resorted Jesus said John did no miracle. We don't know who the "many" were. They did not even acknowledge Jesus by name. They acknowledge Jesus as "this man." What they said does not mean John did not do miracles. It is simply a statement they made without giving substantiation. Jesus did not affirm, nor deny their claim.

Remember John came in the spirit and power of Elijah so he may have done many miracles. We simple do not know without biblical record. The Spirit and Power of Elijah is mighty
I am guessing you did not understand my post that shows the scriptures. The bible does not say one way or the other of what miracles John did. Some people said John did no miracle.

We don't know whether he did or did not, so I dare not make a statement that he did no miracles, or that he did miracles. If you think it doesn't mean what it says about the "many" saying what they did to Jesus then ok.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:14 pm

" AND HE (JESUS) WENT AWAY AGAIN BEYOND THE JORDAN INTO THE PLACE WHERE JOHN WAS AT THE FIRST BAPTIZING,AND THERE HE ABODE.AND MANY CAME UNTO HIM ;AND THEY SAID JOHN INDEED DID NO SIGN :BUT ALL THINGS WHATSOEVER JOHN SPAKE OF THIS MAN WERE TRUE.AND MANY BELIEVED ON HIM THERE. JOHN 10:40-42 ASV