Dake Bible Discussion BoardIt is Sunday - Be a REAL Christian and go to Church!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: It is Sunday - Be a REAL Christian and go to Church!

Post by branham1965 »

I was told in 1979 thus saith the Lord you are not to go to Ohio State.

I listened.

The Church was as fundamental as Gospel Tabernacle.All respect meant..

Listening to Dad Hagin i learned a lot of things.

I heard him say a lot that Churches and Preachers even good ones can miss it ,fail,and get in the ditch and get off center and end up in the spiritual junk heap. :agrue: :agrue:

Denying things go on in churches cause them to go on in churches!!!

This might be another thread on sinless perfection or his=and millions of peoples views on salvation etc.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Those " bad experiences " that you laugh at and make fun of exist.

Some people know of them first hand.

THEY DO EXIST.
So you are saying that the Church of Jesus Christ is abusing people today!

So when we all get to Heaven... we will see people who were abused by blood bought, blood washed saints of God who will be sitting right beside of them.

Will they still be abusing people in Heaven too?
Bibleman, who said blood bought, blood washed saints of God abuse people? :shocked!:
Billy and Scott said that the church was abusing people.

Well the Church is "blood bought and blood washed." That is what makes the the church the church.
I dont think billy or scott said Jesus Christ's called out members of His church, led by Him alone, and not popes, men or any one else abuse people. They and I are referring to so called churches who believe they are the true church do abuse people. I was in several who taught me their their bretheren they were the true church and no one would enter Heaven unless they were members, and they abused people, broke up marriages, assulted children sexually and even worse. Their the churches billy scott and I are accusing and rightly so.
I understand...

But you should not be using the word Church!

Because the Church is the body of Christ.

And the body of Christ has never abused anybody.
*************************************************************************************

Now your being politicly correct. Were talking about the Catholic CHURCH. Who I know from personal experience abuse people. The wwcog, who I have seen regularly abuse people and so it goes.

The World wide CHURCH of God.

The MORMON church.

The CHURCH of the latter day saints, to name a few.

We never named them, they named themselves and call themselves a church, their church.

So, when we speak of them publicly or on a forum what should we say?

The Catholic Hmmmmmumble?

The Mormon Hmmmmmmumble?

The Hmmmmmmmmumble of the latter day saints?
Last edited by Ironman on Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Reverend with all respect to you ...

i think abuse and bad things go on in churches because there are imperfect human beings attending.

yes?? :agrue:

bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Those " bad experiences " that you laugh at and make fun of exist.

THEY DO EXIST.

So when we all get to Heaven... we will see people who were abused by blood bought, blood washed saints of God who will be sitting right beside of them.

Bibleman, who said blood bought, blood washed saints of God abuse people? :shocked!:

Well the Church is "blood bought and blood washed." That is what makes the the church the church.
I dont think billy or scott said Jesus Christ's called out members of His church, led by Him alone, and not popes, men or any one else abuse people. They and I are referring to so called churches who believe they are the true church do abuse people. I was in several who taught me their their bretheren they were the true church and no one would enter Heaven unless they were members, and they abused people, broke up marriages, assulted children sexually and even worse. Their the churches billy scott and I are accusing and rightly so.
I understand...

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

MAINLINE PROTESTANT CHURCHES OF ALL KINDS HAVE ISSUES IN THESE AREAS!!!

PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS HAVE THEM TOO.

EVANGELICALS ,BAPTISTS ALL OF THEM HAVE THESE TERRIBLE THINGS GOING ON.

Regular churches get in trouble all the time for child abuse,immorality in leadership,embezzling money.

WHAT AN INJUSTICE WE DO TO THE VICTIMS WHO NEED HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT TO MOVE FORWARD .

BY DENYING THAT IT DOES NOT GO ON IN CHURCHES IT PERPETUATES THE HORROR.

Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:

THEY DO EXIST.

I understand...

*************************************************************************************

Now your being politicly correct. Were talking about the CatholicCHURCH.

The MORMON church.

We never named them, they named themselves and call themselves a church, their church.
So, when we speak of them what should we say?
The Mormon Hmmmmmmumble?

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:Reverend with all respect to you ...

i think abuse and bad things go on in churches because there are imperfect human beings attending.

yes?? :agrue:

bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:

THEY DO EXIST.

I understand...

I know that Jesus will be disappointed to hear that you think the gates of Hell did prevail against HIS Church.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:

THEY DO EXIST.

I understand...

Now your being politicly correct. Were talking about the Catholic CHURCH. Who I know from personal experience abuse people. The wwcog, who I have seen regularly abuse people and so it goes.

The MORMON church.

The Mormon Hmmmmmmumble?

NOT politically correct but BIBLE correct. What is the Church according to the Bible?

Are you saying that Jesus has failed and that the gates of HELL has prevailed against HIS Church?

God bless
Leon Bible

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

OKAY.

I think you are once again avoiding the real subject,avoiding DAD HAGINS VIEWS to hobby ride that verse.

The Churches of Christ rode it non stop.

Awhile back you posted Jack Coe getting on backslidden churches in America.

Do you think the gates of hell had prevailed against these churches???

I know you are dead wrong on this.and if you checked around with say Ken Hagin Jr. and others YOU WOULD SEE THAT CHURCHES DO ABUSE PEOPLE.

And i cannot stress it too strongly.
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:

I understand...

The MORMON church.

The Mormon Hmmmmmmumble?

NOT politically correct but BIBLE correct. What is the Church according to the Bible?

Are you saying that Jesus has failed and that the gates of HELL has prevailed against HIS Church?

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:OKAY.

I think you are once again avoiding the real subject,avoiding DAD HAGINS VIEWS to hobby ride that verse.

The Churches of Christ rode it non stop.

Awhile back you posted Jack Coe getting on backslidden churches in America.

Do you think the gates of hell had prevailed against these churches???

I know you are dead wrong on this.and if you checked around with say Ken Hagin Jr. and others YOU WOULD SEE THAT CHURCHES DO ABUSE PEOPLE.

And i cannot stress it too strongly.
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:

I understand...

The MORMON church.

The Mormon Hmmmmmmumble?

I just don’t think Jesus is an abuser like you do.

God bless
Leon Bible

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Church members can and do abuse people.

GOOGLE it.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:Church members can and do abuse people.

GOOGLE it.
Not members of Jesus church!

God bless
Leon Bible