Dake Bible Discussion BoardIt is Sunday - Be a REAL Christian and go to Church!

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: It is Sunday - Be a REAL Christian and go to Church!

Post by Ironman »

bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
scottae316 wrote:

AND the old "I been hurt by the church" argument does not get it either. People get hurt by their work and keep working, hurt by their spouses and stay married, run over by a car and keep driving, so why does that become a perfectly good excuse for not attending church. After all REAL Christians forgive and then live like it never happened

And for Christians to not go to church.... (not including the exceptions work, sickness, in jail etc.) is not acceptable when Paul commanded us to go to church in Hebrews 10:25.

The day and age we live in requires the real deal, living our lives for Jesus 100%, sold out to Him... and that includes going to Church.
This is not a "POOR ME post, its my experience of so called Christian churches and schools. Did I read somewhere that there are no abusive churches? My country is full to the brim with them, including schools.

Ex-Catholic priest on trial for allegedly abusing young altar boys in regional NSW. A Catholic priest repeatedly sexually abused three young altar boys in regional NSW in the 1980s, including raping one child at the church's altar, a court has heard.
The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is being tried for 17 offences allegedly committed against the boys, aged 11 and 12, between 1980 and 1984. And this is only one of dozens of several churches and denominations in our area.

The rest of this story is too sad and horrific to post here.

A nun at the catholic church I attended as a child from 5 y.o. to age 10 whipped me across the back of my legs untill I bled for a very minor mistake.

The headmaster at the christian high school I attended put the hard word on me. Only thing stopping him was that I was 11 stone, fighting fit rugby forward at my school and I told him if he was even to lay a hand on me I would break every bone in his stinking scrawney body. I believe he moved on the other victims.

My wife as a young girl was cracked over the head with the edge a wire bound music book by a nun music teacher because she hit one wrong note during a piano lesson. She ran home crying and bleeding profusely.

I left that religion and church and joined another only to find out by one of my children that they were approached by an elder while attending a church function. I left there and joined another and all I got was non-biblical garbage.

I no longer trust anyone especially those priests, bishops, ministers, and pastors who call themselves "REVEREND, or VERY REVEREND." When we look into the Bible, we find the word "reverend" refers only to God Himself, and not once is it applied to a man. The lone instance of the word, found in Psalm 111:9 in the King James version, says: "He [God] sent redemption unto His people: He hath commanded His covenant for ever: holy and reverend is His name." God alone has a name worthy of reverence. No man, including any minister, has a name worthy of such respect or worship.

I couldn't drag my wife to a church with a team of wild horses after all things she, my children and I have endured over the years.
Well it seems very childish to me, saying I have a bad experience and for that reason I reject the Lord's Church that he said HE would build and the gates of Hell would not prevail against it.

But that be as it may... I have seen you post about the bad things your government Australia has done...

Why don't you leave the country like you did the church?
I never left God's church, I left Satans churches.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Ironman wrote: I never left God's church, I left Satans churches.
Fine I can go with that...

Then why be disobedient to the Word and why not find a good church and get in and be part of this last day move of God?

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote: I never left God's church, I left Satan's churches.

Then why be disobedient to the Word and why not find a good church and get in and be part of this last day move of God?
I have not seen Jesus and believe in Him and in the Father who sent Him.

John 6:40, And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 20:29, Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Eph. 2:8, For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

I have known many who regularly go to church and yet they lie, curse, steal, treat their wives like dirt, even cheat on them, get drunk, I even had a minister come to my home on invitation with his wife and he actually fell over dead drunk, in my lounge room. His wife said, "I'm so sorry, he cant hold his liquor." That's how he came to my home, drunk. He is now near the top of his church, everyone thinks he is so wonderful?

If I find a Godly church in my area I will gladly attend.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:

John 6:40, And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 20:29, Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Eph. 2:8, For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

I have known many who regularly go to church and yet they lie, curse, steal, treat their wives like dirt, even cheat on them, get drunk, I even had a minister come to my home on invitation with his wife and he actually fell over dead drunk, in my lounge room. His wife said, "I'm so sorry, he cant hold his liquor." That's how he came to my home, drunk. He is now near the top of his church, everyone thinks he is so wonderful?

Are there no Pentecostal Full Gospel churches in your area (within 25 miles of you)?

God bless
Leon Bible

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:

Are there no Pentecostal Full Gospel churches in your area (within 25 miles of you)?
I did a google search and found one. I'll check it out. :angel:

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:

I did a google search and found one. I'll check it out. :angel:
Great News!

Just remember no church is perfect and as long as there are people we will have differences!

Seems like every week I get an email of people looking for a church that teaches like Dake... Well sadly there was only ONE Dake and really it is not a DAKE church we want but a JESUS church.

God bless
Leon Bible

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

I hope it works out for you Haz. :angel:

frenchie
Wrestle Against Principalities

Post by frenchie »

The BibleMan said:
It's Sunday, Go to Church.
I went to Church Today, as i'm doing since 40 some years. Always looking foward to see and hear what will be the instructions from the Lord Today.
He set the record straight on time every time i show up. It's one of the main channels He use to guide and bless me. Where He wash my feet and set me up to carry on. To meet with other people living the same autentic relation with God is uplifting.
The pastors,teachers,preachers He ordained to be channels of His Grace and Love.
I guess i could go without going to Church if i had to but i would sure miss it.

So could'nt agree more with pastor Bible. Hope it works good for you mates

:smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros: :smilecolros:

Ps. Dont be fooled by the batman. :evilbat:

macca
Tarry Until Ye Be Endued With Power From On High

Post by macca »

I have come to realise we all need to be committed to the body of Christ.
As that is the truth it is impossible to function alone.
Even an Apostle ( Paul as an example) had people with him on his missionary journeys that helped him with support, prayer, food, news from other churches and love.
The ordinary church member who has not received a ministry or special anointing needs that local body just like Paul needed other believers around him .

We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren.

An antichrist is one who denies Christ's teaching, Christ's word's and believes he can make it on his own.
John. 17: which see.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

macca wrote:I have come to realise we all need to be committed to the body of Christ.
As that is the truth it is impossible to function alone.
Even an Apostle ( Paul as an example) had people with him on his missionary journeys that helped him with support, prayer, food, news from other churches and love.
The ordinary church member who has not received a ministry or special anointing needs that local body just like Paul needed other believers around him .

We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren.

An antichrist is one who denies Christ's teaching, Christ's word's and believes he can make it on his own.
John. 17: which see.

They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
How would you define the lone ranger, John the Baptist? Many today would disregard him, because he was a lone ranger.

Paul had people and support, yet he was often alone as well. In many ways he was a lone ranger and had a solo mission. Maybe this is what you mean by a special anointing because he had direct revelation from Jesus.

Was Paul among believers when he was shipwrecked or when he was in the colosseum preaching or when he stood before his accusers? In some cases yes, in some cases no. Sometimes it was a small ragtag group with Paul.

I think Paul gathered with saints when he could. Paul was a theme driven man as is shown in God's word. Even though Paul went out from the saints many times, his main focus was Christ as he often pointed out. It is my opinion that Paul would be an outcast and not well thought of by the churches of today.

Word up!