Dake Bible Discussion BoardDad Hagin believed in Pre-Adamite Earth

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Dad Hagin believed in Pre-Adamite Earth

Post by branham1965 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:06 am

Deliverance from Demonic Influence II number 4

He teaches on the origin of Lucifer and his demons.

He believed in the pre -Adamite world.

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Dad Hagin believed in Pre-Adamite Earth

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:23 pm

If we get on the Catholics for calling priests "Father," why don't we get on the Charismatics for calling Hagin "Dad"?

Luke 12:4‭-‬5 King James Version
"And I say unto you my friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him."

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:31 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:If we get on the Catholics for calling priests "Father," why don't we get on the Charismatics for calling Hagin "Dad"?
Because we use our common sense knowing fully that no one thinks Hagin is the Fathers representative on Earth.

Catholics call the Pope "Holy Father," a name reserved for God the Father alone, and they believe he is God's representative on Earth. They and he himself believes he is VICAR on Earth They also call their priests father.

Dad as in Daddy is a loving term given to those we admire and restect.

Jesus said "Call no man YOUR FATHER. Matthew 23:9, And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

No one call Dad Hagin Our Daddy.

Jesus never said, Call no man YOUR DAD.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:43 pm

Ironman wrote:... no one thinks Hagin is the Father's representative on Earth....
I think you're mistaken about that.

"And I say unto you my friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him."

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:09 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Ironman wrote:... no one thinks Hagin is the Father's representative on Earth....
Tell me who thinks Hagin is God the Fathers representative on Earth?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:15 pm

Ironman wrote:
Have you read Hagin's teaching on authority or his teaching on power of attorney to use the Name?

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:57 pm

Ironman wrote:
Have you read Hagin's teaching on authority or his teaching on power of attorney to use the Name?
No, but We all who are in Jesus have power of attorney in the use of the Name of Jesus. Doesnt mean we are Jesus or the Father? I pray in the Name of Jesus several times a day.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:32 am

Why do not you talk about Pastor Anderson anymore???

Last edited by branham1965 on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:36 am

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Thank you Haz.

Ironman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
No, but We all who are in Jesus have power of attorney in the use of the Name of Jesus. Doesnt mean we are Jesus or the Father? I pray in the Name of Jesus several times a day.

macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

Post by macca » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:19 am

Ironman wrote:

Please enlighten us .

For ALL the promises of God in Him are YES, and in Him AMEN, unto the glory of God by us.