Dake Bible Discussion BoardDad Hagin believed in Pre-Adamite Earth

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Dad Hagin believed in Pre-Adamite Earth

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:21 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Ironman wrote:... no one thinks Hagin is the Father's representative on Earth....
I think you're mistaken about that.
Why do not you talk about Pastor Anderson anymore???
Was there something about him you would like to discuss?

Luke 12:4‭-‬5 King James Version
"And I say unto you my friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him."

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:23 pm

macca wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Ironman wrote:... no one thinks Hagin is the Father's representative on Earth....
Tell me who thinks Hagin is God the Fathers representative on Earth?
Have you read Hagin's teaching on authority or his teaching on power of attorney to use the Name?

Please enlighten us .
Are you familiar with his teachings on the believer's authority and power of attorney, Macca?

"And I say unto you my friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear Him."

macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

Post by macca » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:12 pm

Yes.

For ALL the promises of God in Him are YES, and in Him AMEN, unto the glory of God by us.

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:17 pm

Very good, Macca.

Then, you understand acting on behalf of God.

macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

Post by macca » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:51 pm

No

For ALL the promises of God in Him are YES, and in Him AMEN, unto the glory of God by us.

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:52 pm

macca wrote:No
:angel: :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:03 pm

macca wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Tell me who thinks Hagin is God the Fathers representative on Earth?
Have you read Hagin's teaching on authority or his teaching on power of attorney to use the Name?

Please enlighten us .
Are you familiar with his teachings on the believer's authority and power of attorney, Macca?
macca wrote:Yes.
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Very good, Macca.

Then, you understand acting on behalf of God.
macca wrote:No
Thanks for clarifying your level of understanding of the subject, Macca. :angel:

macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

Post by macca » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:51 am

I don't like to get into Kenneth Hagin bashing now that he is dead and gone from this earth.
I also do not like being sucked into gossip.
macca

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:43 am

I would not call this bashing nor gossip.

In my opinion, some of his best teaching was on the believer's authority and power of attorney.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:54 pm

:angel: :angel: :angel:
macca wrote:I don't like to get into Kenneth Hagin bashing now that he is dead and gone from this earth.
I also do not like being sucked into gossip.
macca