Dake Bible Discussion BoardLucifer

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Lucifer

Post by branham1965 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:04 pm

I was watching the winter Olympics and flipping channels.

There is a horror series on here called "Lucifer."

:shocked!: :crazyeyes:

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Lucifer

Post by Ironman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Not here yet but it probably will come as most always do.

Theres a new Sampson 2018 movie been released. I hear its very close to the Bible narrative .

After losing the love of his life to a cruel Philistine prince, a young Hebrew with Supernatural strength defends his people, sacrificing everything to avenge his love, his people, and his God.

Here's the link and a trailer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6951892/

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:53 pm

branham1965 wrote:I was watching the winter Olympics and flipping channels.

What network is it on?

SPIRITBLADE DISCIPLE
— Luke 12:4-5 King James Version —
"And I say unto you My friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, fear Him."

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:55 pm

That movie looks good mate.
Samson was an interesting Bible character .
Ironman wrote:Not here yet but it probably will come as most always do.

Theres a new Sampson 2018 movie been released. I hear its very close to the Bible narrative .

After losing the love of his life to a cruel Philistine prince, a young Hebrew with Supernatural strength defends his people, sacrificing everything to avenge his love, his people, and his God.

Here's the link and a trailer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6951892/

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:06 pm

Good question Roger.

It might be Fox. If you look it up you will find it faster than i could.

I have only seen the adverts.I think there may be a lot of powerful network executives into the occult.

i was watching a program about Stanley Kubrick's film "eyes wide shut" they were showing all of the occult illuminati?? imaages in the movie.

Kubrick exposed these guys in this movie.And died 6 days after it was released.

He made Dr.Strangelove ,2001 A Space Oddessy the Shining and a few other odd films.
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
branham1965 wrote:I was watching the winter Olympics and flipping channels.

What network is it on?

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:39 pm

Yep. It is Fox.

:evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat:

SPIRITBLADE DISCIPLE
— Luke 12:4-5 King James Version —
"And I say unto you My friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, fear Him."