Dake Bible Discussion BoardLucifer

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Post Reply
User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 5659
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Lucifer

Post by branham1965 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:04 pm

I was watching the winter Olympics and flipping channels.

There is a horror series on here called "Lucifer."

:shocked!: :crazyeyes:



User avatar
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 2816
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Lucifer

Post by Ironman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Not here yet but it probably will come as most always do.

Theres a new Sampson 2018 movie been released. I hear its very close to the Bible narrative .

After losing the love of his life to a cruel Philistine prince, a young Hebrew with Supernatural strength defends his people, sacrificing everything to avenge his love, his people, and his God.

Here's the link and a trailer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6951892/


Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

User avatar
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 4098
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Re: Lucifer

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:53 pm

branham1965 wrote:I was watching the winter Olympics and flipping channels.

There is a horror series on here called "Lucifer."

:shocked!: :crazyeyes:
What network is it on?


"Behold, He cometh with clouds; and EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen."
— Revelation 1:7 (King James Version)

User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 5659
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Lucifer

Post by branham1965 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:55 pm

That movie looks good mate.
Samson was an interesting Bible character .
Ironman wrote:Not here yet but it probably will come as most always do.

Theres a new Sampson 2018 movie been released. I hear its very close to the Bible narrative .

After losing the love of his life to a cruel Philistine prince, a young Hebrew with Supernatural strength defends his people, sacrificing everything to avenge his love, his people, and his God.

Here's the link and a trailer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6951892/



User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 5659
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Lucifer

Post by branham1965 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:06 pm

Good question Roger.

It might be Fox. If you look it up you will find it faster than i could.

I have only seen the adverts.I think there may be a lot of powerful network executives into the occult.

i was watching a program about Stanley Kubrick's film "eyes wide shut" they were showing all of the occult illuminati?? imaages in the movie.

Kubrick exposed these guys in this movie.And died 6 days after it was released.

He made Dr.Strangelove ,2001 A Space Oddessy the Shining and a few other odd films.
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
branham1965 wrote:I was watching the winter Olympics and flipping channels.

There is a horror series on here called "Lucifer."

:shocked!: :crazyeyes:
What network is it on?



User avatar
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 4098
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Re: Lucifer

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:39 pm

Yep. It is Fox.

:evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat: :evilbat:


"Behold, He cometh with clouds; and EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen."
— Revelation 1:7 (King James Version)

Post Reply