Dake Bible Discussion BoardAre we ready for the Kings return?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Are we ready for the Kings return?

Post by Ironman »

Psalm 2:1-12, Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2, The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4, He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5, Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6, Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7, I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8, Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9, Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
10, Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11, Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12, Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Psalm 24:7-10, Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
8, Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
9, Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
10, Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Revelation 19 says it will be a blood bath. The truth of what is happening in the world today is more exciting, intriguing and fascinating than any sci-fi movie that has been produced. It is so far out that it is indeed unbelievable by western programmed minds, thus, the governments of this world have been able to carry on in plain sight their evil wicked agendas.

THE KING IS COMING !!! ARE WE READY, ARE WE AWAKE?

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Are we ready for the Kings return?

Post by branham1965 »

That is a great post. :angel:

Dear Lord ,

please help us to be ready. :agrue:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:That is a great post. :angel:

Dear Lord ,

Thanks billy.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:That is a great post. :angel:

Dear Lord ,

Paul told us one of the ways to be ready, particularly as we see the day approaching!

Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

As things get worse and worse we need the safety of being plugged in to a good local church. It is so wonderful to hear the word being preached and to enjoy the worship and loving fellowship of the saints.

It is the ONE placed that we are guaranteed will not fail!

Matthew 16:18 ...I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

May we all run to the church in these last days!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

We all if possible should be in a good Church.