Dake Bible Discussion BoardSoon, the refusal to bless gay couples will be a reason to fire priests in Germany.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

Soon, the refusal to bless gay couples will be a reason to fire priests in Germany.

Postby bibleman » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:33 pm

"Individual Case" Trick: Cardinal Marx Blesses Homosexual Couples

Munich Cardinal Reinhard Marx, 64, has emboldened his priests to give homosexuals a liturgical "encouragement” [German: "Zuspruch"] adding, “I don’t see any problems with this.”

Talking to the Bayerischer Rundfunk (February 3), Marx claimed that he does not want his words to be understood as a general approval of blessing gay pseudo-marriages, although this is exactly the effect his statement will have, and Marx knows it.

Marx answered the question whether gay couples could be blessed by saying, “Yes, there are no general solutions.” He wants to introduce gay-blessings with the "case by case" trick and is claiming that blessing gay couples belongs to those things "which cannot be regulated”, although the Church and the Gospel consider every homosexual act a mortal sin.

Nevertheless, Marx wants to burden the parish priests with the decision whether to bless [gravely immoral] homosexual couples or not. Soon, the refusal to bless gay couples will be a reason to fire priests in Germany. https://gloria.tv/article/7pq33aymPFBN1KAKWqU3gRi9t

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Soon, the refusal to bless gay couples will be a reason to fire priests in Germany.

Postby Ironman » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:16 pm

I say, let God sort it out, and He will in the not too distant future. :angel: :angel:

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Soon, the refusal to bless gay couples will be a reason to fire priests in Germany.

Postby branham1965 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:21 pm

My question is when it hits here in the USA

what will real Preachers do???

Europe ,Britain has become apostate.

Think of it.The great men of God who shook the world 200 years ago are now ...dear God....

The devil has taken over there.

we are there now.

If it happens here in the USA then the entire Earth is doomed.

Judgement is here now. Oral Roberts saw it.

William Branham saw it and A.A.Allen saw this...

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:31 pm

DEAR GOD IN HEAVEN.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE CHURCH???!!!

bibleman wrote:
"Individual Case" Trick: Cardinal Marx Blesses Homosexual Couples

Munich Cardinal Reinhard Marx, 64, has emboldened his priests to give homosexuals a liturgical "encouragement” [German: "Zuspruch"] adding, “I don’t see any problems with this.”

Talking to the Bayerischer Rundfunk (February 3), Marx claimed that he does not want his words to be understood as a general approval of blessing gay pseudo-marriages, although this is exactly the effect his statement will have, and Marx knows it.

Marx answered the question whether gay couples could be blessed by saying, “Yes, there are no general solutions.” He wants to introduce gay-blessings with the "case by case" trick and is claiming that blessing gay couples belongs to those things "which cannot be regulated”, although the Church and the Gospel consider every homosexual act a mortal sin.

Nevertheless, Marx wants to burden the parish priests with the decision whether to bless [gravely immoral] homosexual couples or not. Soon, the refusal to bless gay couples will be a reason to fire priests in Germany. https://gloria.tv/article/7pq33aymPFBN1KAKWqU3gRi9t
Last edited by branham1965 on Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:33 pm

Its already here in Australia billy, they wont get fired here, their embracing it with open arms.

Australian legislators passed a marriage equality law following the nation’s non-binding postal survey this fall and years of debate. Although some church leaders have offered muted reactions, one Catholic priest has expressed his desire to officiate at the weddings of lesbian and gay couples.

Father Pat Mara is a priest on the Tiwi Islands, off the north coast of Australia. Speaking about marriage equality’s passage, he told the ABC:

I know a lot of people who have same-sex attraction and I see just the goodness in their heart, the honesty and their desire to have equality. . .

“‘We had a wedding here just a few weeks ago. . .The old church over here was just chock-a-block with people, and everybody was just so happy and elated and on a high.
“‘And I think if we could just do that for same-sex attracted people as well and celebrate the love that they have, I just think that’s a really lovely and beautiful thing for the world.'”

Fr. Mara, who is a Missionary of the Sacred Heart, said the marriage equality victory was important for Sistagirls, the name for transgender Aboriginal women, who see the law as a step to “recognition and acknowledgement.” This community on the Tiwi Islands has faced discrimination and abuse, which has sometimes led to several suicides. Jason de Santis, described by the ABC as a homosexual man and “sometime Sistagirl,” welcomed Fr. Mara’s comments:

“‘It’s really lovely and refreshing to know that someone who is a spiritual leader in the community is very open and very positive.'”
Looking forward, Fr. Mara suggested that, when it comes to same-gender marriage, “anything can happen in the future” because “[t]hings are always shifting in the Church.” Still, such a change is not likely in his lifetime, the priest said.
But not all of Fr. Mara’s parishioners welcomed marriage equality, and some feared same-gender marriages happening in the Catholic Church. He explained, “I tried to reassure them that, ‘look the sky’s not going to fall in and the world will still turn around’. . .The understanding, I guess, was a bit minimal.”
Other Catholic voices have been relatively quiet after the law’s passage, perhaps because statements had already been made when the results of the postal survey showed overwhelming support for marriage equality. After the survey results were released in mid-November, Sydney’s Archbishop Anthony Fisher claimed the survey results were wrong because 20% of Australians did not vote. Fr. Frank Brennan, SJ, a vocal advocate of marriage equality, said the survey results were “a resounding win for the ‘Yes’ campaign.”
Australia’s passage of marriage equality comes after a years-long and often quite painful debate on the issue, particularly during this fall’s postal survey when demand for mental health services by LGBT people skyrocketed. Thankfully, that debate has ended with a clear victory for LGBT rights, one in which many Catholics played a positive role in. Congratulations to our Australian readers on this historic occasion!
—Robert Shine, New Ways Ministry, December 14, 2017

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:42 pm

This priest married his long term partner. makes me sick to my stomach :o

A priest has become the first in Britain to defy the Church of England’s ban on gay clergy marrying.
Canon Jeremy Pemberton, 58, a divorced hospital chaplain, wed his long-term partner Laurence Cunnington, 51, on Saturday afternoon.
Campaigners expressed delight that the couple had taken advantage of Britain’s newly-introduced gay marriage laws and urged bishops to “bless” their partnership. They predict he will be the first of many gay clergy to marry.
But a leading member of the Church’s conservative evangelical wing called for “discipline” of any clergy seen to be breaking the rules. He warned of a “crisis” if the leadership failed to take action.
Canon Pemberton, who has five children, is a chaplain at Lincoln hospital and also works in the Church’s Southwell and Nottingham diocese. In 2012 he was a signatory to a letter to The Telegraph from dozens of clergy warning that if the Church refused to permit gay weddings in its own churches they would advise members of their congregations to marry elsewhere.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religio ... -weds.html

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:46 pm

Mate it cannot happen here in the USA.

Everyone knows that the USA is the greatest missionary nation

for the gospel of Christ.

if these devils win

then we are doomed forever.

Ironman wrote:I say, let God sort it out, and He will in the not too distant future. :angel: :angel:

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:50 pm

branham1965 wrote:Mate it cannot happen here in the USA.

Everyone knows that the USA is the greatest missionary nation

for the gospel of Christ.

if these devils win

then we are doomed forever.

Ironman wrote:I say, let God sort it out, and He will in the not too distant future. :angel: :angel:

The courts have lost the plot, those in charge will be answerable to God. They are calling it an historic moment. I agree, they will suffer in Hell for all eternity remembering what they have done. :neutral:

America
Supreme Court Declares Same-Sex Marriage Legal In All 50 States

June 26, 201510:05 AM ET
Bill Chappell
Twitter

Same-sex marriage supporters rejoice outside the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C., on Friday after the U.S Supreme Court handed down a ruling regarding same-sex marriage. The high court ruled that same-sex couples have the right to marry in all 50 states.
Alex Wong/Getty Images
States cannot keep same-sex couples from marrying and must recognize their unions, the Supreme Court says in a ruling that for months has been the focus of speculation. The decision was 5-4.
Justice Anthony Kennedy, seen as a pivotal swing vote in the case, wrote the majority opinion. All four justices who voted against the ruling wrote their own dissenting opinions: Chief Justice John Roberts and Justices Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas and Samuel Alito.
"They ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law," Kennedy wrote of same-sex couples in the case. "The Constitution grants them that right."
Comparing the ruling to other landmark decisions, NPR's Nina Totenberg says, "This is probably right up there with Brown v. Board of Education, and Roe v. Wade — if you like it or hate it — and today, Obergefell v. Hodges. This was a historic moment."

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way ... -marriages

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”