Dake Bible Discussion BoardTradition in the Church

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Tradition in the Church

Post by Ironman » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:09 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Ironman wrote:
"You CANNOT give me scriptures that say 1/3 of the angels fell in the pre-Adamite dispensation OTHER THAN TAKING A, CLEARLY FUTURE EVENT IN REV. 12, and applying it to a completely separate dispensation."
Sorry your wrong. [because of these] Notes from Dakes Annotated Bible.
  • 10. Lucifer, the original ruler of the planet earth conceives an idea that he can obtain cooperation of other angelic beings, dethrone God, and become the exalted supreme ruler of the universe himself (Isa. 14: 12-14; Ez. 28:11-17; 1 Tim. 3:6).

11. Lucifer carries out his plans, falls through pride, and slanders the Almighty, causing his own subjects and over one third of God's angels (Rev. 12:7-12) to rebel against Him. The earth enters its first sinful career (Isa. 14:12-14; Ez. 28: 11-17; 1 Tim. 3:6). Length of the uprising is unknown.

12.Lucifer openly breaks relations with God and His government, leading his rebels from the appointed place of mobilization on earth into heaven in his attempt to dethrone God. He is met by Michael and the faithful angels and is defeated, being cast as lightning back to the earth (Isa. 14:12-14; Ez. 28:11-17; Lk. 10:18).
I think Dake has a great line of thought on this subject. However, I do agree with Jay that Revelation 12 is future.

So, saying that these notes prove Jay wrong doesn't help because these notes do not explain why Dake's position that Revelation 12:7-12 can apply to rebellion of the angels before Adam was created.

Sure Dake says that it applies, but why did he think that it applies?

Please, prove with clear, in context, scripture from the Bible that Revelation 12:7-12 can apply to a time before Adam.
This is what I said;

The third part of the stars mentioned here in Rev. 12:4 is symbolic of the third of God's angels that rebelled with Lucifer in the pre-Adamite rebellion, and is showing how many will be with Him in the future war in Heaven under the seventh trumpet (v4. 7-12).

All these angels fell with Lucifer when he tried to knock God of His throne during his rule of the pre-Adamite Earth

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:15 pm

:angel: :angel: Your posts on this make the most sense.

Ironman wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Ironman wrote:
"You CANNOT give me scriptures that say 1/3 of the angels fell in the pre-Adamite dispensation OTHER THAN TAKING A, CLEARLY FUTURE EVENT IN REV. 12, and applying it to a completely separate dispensation."
Sorry your wrong. [because of these] Notes from Dakes Annotated Bible.
  • 10. Lucifer, the original ruler of the planet earth conceives an idea that he can obtain cooperation of other angelic beings, dethrone God, and become the exalted supreme ruler of the universe himself (Isa. 14: 12-14; Ez. 28:11-17; 1 Tim. 3:6).

11. Lucifer carries out his plans, falls through pride, and slanders the Almighty, causing his own subjects and over one third of God's angels (Rev. 12:7-12) to rebel against Him. The earth enters its first sinful career (Isa. 14:12-14; Ez. 28: 11-17; 1 Tim. 3:6). Length of the uprising is unknown.

12.Lucifer openly breaks relations with God and His government, leading his rebels from the appointed place of mobilization on earth into heaven in his attempt to dethrone God. He is met by Michael and the faithful angels and is defeated, being cast as lightning back to the earth (Isa. 14:12-14; Ez. 28:11-17; Lk. 10:18).
I think Dake has a great line of thought on this subject. However, I do agree with Jay that Revelation 12 is future.

So, saying that these notes prove Jay wrong doesn't help because these notes do not explain why Dake's position that Revelation 12:7-12 can apply to rebellion of the angels before Adam was created.

Sure Dake says that it applies, but why did he think that it applies?

Please, prove with clear, in context, scripture from the Bible that Revelation 12:7-12 can apply to a time before Adam.
This is what I said;

The third part of the stars mentioned here in Rev. 12:4 is symbolic of the third of God's angels that rebelled with Lucifer in the pre-Adamite rebellion, and is showing how many will be with Him in the future war in Heaven under the seventh trumpet (v4. 7-12).

All these angels fell with Lucifer when he tried to knock God of His throne during his rule of the pre-Adamite Earth

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:34 pm

"Criticism from the angle of finding mistakes with supporting evidence can be a good thing for growth if one uses it wisely."
The Pharisees were into that in a big way :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

luchnia
Ye Shall Receive Power After That the Holy Ghost is Come Upon You

Post by luchnia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:54 pm

Ironman wrote:
"Criticism from the angle of finding mistakes with supporting evidence can be a good thing for growth if one uses it wisely."
Yep, difference is they were mote hunting and not like Jesus and Paul and many other men of God that critiqued with God's word. One can find good if they so choose. :angel:

Word up!

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:55 pm

luchnia wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Yep, difference is they were mote hunting and not like Jesus and Paul and many other men of God that critiqued with God's word. One can find good if they so choose. :angel:
If I recall correctly, Jesus pointed out some flaws, too.

+see

"Behold, He cometh with clouds; and EVERY EYE SHALL SEE HIM, and they also which pierced Him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of Him. Even so, Amen."
— Revelation 1:7 (King James Version)

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:58 pm

THE LORD JESUS CHRIST DID NOT DO WHAT GOES ON WITH SOME RELIGIOUS FOLKS.

HE LOVED PEOPLE AND MINISTERED

LIFE TO THE PEOPLE.

luchnia
Ye Shall Receive Power After That the Holy Ghost is Come Upon You

Post by luchnia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:47 am

branham1965 wrote:THE LORD JESUS CHRIST DID NOT DO WHAT GOES ON WITH SOME RELIGIOUS FOLKS.
Agreed. He sure did not do what goes on with some religious folks, especially in these days and times. He critiqued in true righteousness.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:55 pm

:angel:
luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:THE LORD JESUS CHRIST DID NOT DO WHAT GOES ON WITH SOME RELIGIOUS FOLKS.
Agreed. He sure did not do what goes on with some religious folks, especially in these days and times. He critiqued in true righteousness.