Dake Bible Discussion BoardPractice the Presence of God

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Practice the Presence of God

Postby branham1965 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:37 am

" Begin to practice a realization of the presence of God in your life.If you have yielded your life to him ,He is with you.He sees you and is interested in every detail of your life.
He is your partner now,so do not ignore Him in any activity of life.Do nothing that you would not do if He were bodily present.Say nothing that you would not like him to hear.Go no places where you would have the least doubt that He would go.If you will follow these simple principles,your life will be happy and victorious,and God will make you prosperous in all things of life,if you ask in faith nothing wavering.(Jas.1:5-9 ; Heb.11:6)"

God's Plan for Man on page 31 -paragraph 5.

luchnia
If Ye Shall Ask Any Thing in My Name, I Will Do It

Re: Practice the Presence of God

Postby luchnia » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:48 am

branham1965 wrote:" Begin to practice a realization of the presence of God in your life.If you have yielded your life to him ,He is with you.He sees you and is interested in every detail of your life.
He is your partner now,so do not ignore Him in any activity of life.Do nothing that you would not do if He were bodily present.Say nothing that you would not like him to hear.Go no places where you would have the least doubt that He would go.If you will follow these simple principles,your life will be happy and victorious,and God will make you prosperous in all things of life,if you ask in faith nothing wavering.(Jas.1:5-9 ; Heb.11:6)"

God's Plan for Man on page 31 -paragraph 5.

Amen. If men would follow this advice today you would see many mouths quickly shut and different paths taken in life. It is evident that man follows only a bare minimal aspect of God's word and is mostly lip service. I think that is because moving the lips is easy to do, but walking out a changed life is much harder to practice.

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby branham1965 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:17 am

I was watching a program on Netflix this morning.

They have a lot of Documentaries on there.

Somehow
i recalled this statement in Reverend Dake's "Cadillac".

luchnia

what mouths do you feel need to shut ??

i feel this quote certainly applies to me and my life.

and i think it applies to everyone here and elsewhere...

luchnia

Postby luchnia » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:20 pm

branham1965 wrote:

Those that speak false doctrines.

Word up!

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:29 pm

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

And, even some that speak truth, according to Acts 16:16-18.

Isaiah 8:13 King James Version
      Sanctify the Lord of Hosts Himself; and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:05 pm

Unbelievable.

luchnia

Postby luchnia » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:43 am

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

And, even some that speak truth, according to Acts 16:16-18.

Yep, cannot forget that. Some devils believe and some speak the truth as well. Makes it much more challenging to discern as was the case with Paul and the spirit of divination. One thing is for sure when money is involved one must be cautious of the source of the message. Remember when the guy tried to buy the Holy Spirit and Peter quickly shut him down?

Word up!

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:09 am

Smart devils would tell the truth as much as possible, even mimicking the gifts of the Spirit when it is to their benefit, to win trust and get folks to lower their defenses and become less vigilant in their discernment practice.

Sanctify the Lord of Hosts Himself; and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.

bibleman
Administrator

Postby bibleman » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:14 am

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Smart devils would tell the truth as much as possible, to win trust and get folks to lower their defenses and become less vigilant in their discernment practice.

I am sorry but I can't resist.... Seems you know a lot about devils and what they would do! +goofy

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:22 am

bibleman wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Smart devils would tell the truth as much as possible, even mimicking the gifts of the Spirit when it is to their benefit, to win trust and get folks to lower their defenses and become less vigilant in their discernment practice.

I am sorry but I can't resist.... Seems you know a lot about devils and what they would do! +goofy

:evilbat: Muwahahaha !!! :evilbat:

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”