Dake Bible Discussion BoardPractice the Presence of God

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Practice the Presence of God

Post by branham1965 »

" Begin to practice a realization of the presence of God in your life.If you have yielded your life to him ,He is with you.He sees you and is interested in every detail of your life.
He is your partner now,so do not ignore Him in any activity of life.Do nothing that you would not do if He were bodily present.Say nothing that you would not like him to hear.Go no places where you would have the least doubt that He would go.If you will follow these simple principles,your life will be happy and victorious,and God will make you prosperous in all things of life,if you ask in faith nothing wavering.(Jas.1:5-9 ; Heb.11:6)"

God's Plan for Man on page 31 -paragraph 5.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Re: Practice the Presence of God

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:" Begin to practice a realization of the presence of God in your life.If you have yielded your life to him ,He is with you.He sees you and is interested in every detail of your life.
He is your partner now,so do not ignore Him in any activity of life.Do nothing that you would not do if He were bodily present.Say nothing that you would not like him to hear.Go no places where you would have the least doubt that He would go.If you will follow these simple principles,your life will be happy and victorious,and God will make you prosperous in all things of life,if you ask in faith nothing wavering.(Jas.1:5-9 ; Heb.11:6)"

God's Plan for Man on page 31 -paragraph 5.
Amen. If men would follow this advice today you would see many mouths quickly shut and different paths taken in life. It is evident that man follows only a bare minimal aspect of God's word and is mostly lip service. I think that is because moving the lips is easy to do, but walking out a changed life is much harder to practice.

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

I was watching a program on Netflix this morning.

They have a lot of Documentaries on there.

Somehow
i recalled this statement in Reverend Dake's "Cadillac".

luchnia

what mouths do you feel need to shut ??

i feel this quote certainly applies to me and my life.

and i think it applies to everyone here and elsewhere...

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:
what mouths do you feel need to shut ??
Those that speak false doctrines.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Unbelievable.