Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe gospel verses the truth - Acts 16

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
luchnia
Go Ye and Teach All Nations, Baptizing Them in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost

Re: The gospel verses the truth - Acts 16

Post by luchnia » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:13 pm

branham1965 wrote:ACTUALLY WE KNOW SIR.EVEN IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT IT.READ THE NOTES IN THE DAKE BIBLE ON THIS AND QUIT REBELLING.
Then you must know something no other than God would know and something He did not record in His Word.

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:22 pm

branham1965 wrote:Reverend Kenneth E.Hagin

Deliverance from Demonic Influence II volume 3.

Dad Hagin covers this beautifully in this message on youtube. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

luchnia
Go Ye and Teach All Nations, Baptizing Them in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost

Post by luchnia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:45 pm

branham1965 wrote:

Dad Hagin covers this beautifully in this message on youtube. :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
As the old saying goes, "Whatever floats your boat."

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:07 pm

Now that is what i thought luchnia.I knew it.Thank you for finally let us see what you really believe.

You oppose the real Word people like Kenneth E.Hagin and others.

And set your self up as the one loyal to "God's Word".

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

luchnia

Post by luchnia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:13 pm

branham1965 wrote:Now that is what i thought luchnia.I knew it.Thank you for finally let us see what you really believe.

You oppose the real Word people like Kenneth E.Hagin and others.

And set your self up as the one loyal to "God's Word".

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

And you got what I believe from the statement? "Whatever floats your boat." You have got to be kidding me. Why make such assumptions about me that are not true?

If you desire to discuss a topic please post the Word of God to support your views (which I doubt will ever happen because you rarely ever support your views with God's word).

Word up!

luchnia

Post by luchnia » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:19 pm

branham1965 wrote: And set your self up as the one loyal to "God's Word".
I will rephrase the statement you posted so it can be true of me as well as others that love God and are hungry for His Word. Set up as one who is a student of God's word.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:51 am

I POSTED ABOUT DAD HAGIN ON YOUTUBE AND YOU MADE A CHIDE COMMENT ABOUT IT.

EVERY TIME I COMMENT OR POST YOU HAVE A SLY REMARK.

THE LORD HAS PUT APOSTLES,PROPHETS,EVANGELISTS,PASTORS AND TEACHERS IN THE CHURCH.EPHESIANS 4.

WHY NOT FOLLOW GOD'S WORD +wink2 AND SUBMIT YOURSELF AND LISTEN TO DAD HAGIN,LESTER SUMRALL OR REVEREND DAKE.ALL 3 (AND MANY OTHERS)WERE ENDOWED BY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO BE MINISTRY GIFTS TO THE CHURCH.

[ quote="luchnia"]
branham1965 wrote: And set your self up as the one loyal to "God's Word".
I will rephrase the statement you posted so it can be true of me as well as others that love God and are hungry for His Word. Set up as one who is a student of God's word.[/quote]

luchnia

Post by luchnia » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:11 am

branham1965 wrote:WHY NOT FOLLOW GOD'S WORD +wink2 AND SUBMIT YOURSELF AND LISTEN TO DAD HAGIN,LESTER SUMRALL OR REVEREND DAKE.ALL 3 (AND MANY OTHERS)WERE ENDOWED BY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO BE MINISTRY GIFTS TO THE CHURCH.
I merely stated "whatever floats your boat" meaning believe and follow what you will. That is your right to do as you wish. If you do not want to support your view with God's word that is up to you. Accusing me of something not true is of no benefit to anyone here and is not the subject.

I have NO issue with Hagin, Sumrall, Dake, or others. What is the problem with you supporting YOUR views with God's word? That is really all that is being asked here. If you don't want to do that, OK. I respect that, whether I agree or not.

Back to the point. This is about Acts 16 and not about what I believe about Dake, Hagin, Sumrall, or other men. If you want to post a thread to discuss those things, do so.

Ponder this for a few moments; What if every time that I posted, instead of giving God's word, I gave you a man's name, or a video to watch, for you to believe rather than God's word?

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:44 pm

DO YOU RESPECT ANY OF THOSE MEN.THEN WHY ARE YOU AFRAID TO LISTEN TO THEM????

I TELL YOU WHAT YOU PICK ANY TOPIC YOU THINK I AM OFF ON AND I WILL

DEFEND MYSELF WITH THE BIBLE = BY BOOK ,CHAPTER AND VERSE.

ARE YOU READY????

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:56 pm

YOU keep saying for me to follow God's Word.

But you are not specific.Just vague and general about it.

What exactly should i follow it about???

Be more specific please.