Dake Bible Discussion BoardDont deny the Holocaust.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Dont deny the Holocaust.

Post by Ironman » Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Holocaust was real.
For those who are in denial and state the holocaust never happened here is proof beyond doubt.

Warning graphic "real" pictures.

https://incredibleimages4u.blogspot.com ... quads.html

Discovery of Concentration Camps

https://ww2db.com/battle_spec.php?battle_id=136

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Dont deny the Holocaust.

Post by branham1965 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:11 pm

Thanks for posting that Haz.

:agrue:

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:13 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:https://holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
For every one of those links, I can give you 10 refuting these lies and cover up's of the truth. Next thing you will want me to believe is there was no WW11, 911 was a made up story and Jesus was not brutally murdered on the cross.

My MOTHER AND HER SISTERS who were taken from her family home were made to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week in an munitions factory. Her brothers were sent to war and never came back. She told me this herself.

My step father (a Polish man) was forced to labor for the germans. The scars on his back which he showed me, he told me he recieved when he and others did not move quickly enough, they were encouraged to shuffel along quicker by a good hard prod by a german's bayonet on the end of his rifle. The pictures in the links i posted prove beyone doubt that Adolf Hitler and his hench men murdered millions of innocent Jews, and others they did not aprove of.

The reason many deny the holocaust is because of the cruelty and depravity it involved (not to mention the inhumanity) it is literally unbelievable today. Mass murder on an industrial scale, then reuse the hair, clothing, shoes, spectacles from the corpses including ripping out their gold teeth and melting these into Nazi gold bullion?

The true numbers of those murdered will never be known, because the hidden mass graves include nationalists (i.e. local patriots), gays, gypsies. Because not everyone died in a concentration camp. Many were simply taken out and shot by the Einsatzgruppen (SS execution bands).

But mass graves are not a German issue only. When Poland was conquered in 1939 it was invaded by Germany AND Russia. Stalin took some 4000 Polish officers to the Katyn Wood and killed them all, then buried them in mass graves.

In 1943, German forces uncovered evidence of the bodies and exhumed them as a way of trying to drive a wedge between the Allies, especially between Britain and Russia, because Britain had gone to war to protect Polish sovereignty. This incident is a subplot in the movie "Enigma". Britain and the USA couldn't say anything, and so were forced to accuse Germany of lies and propaganda in order to keep public opinion pro-Soviet.

So, some people think (or want to think) that the holocaust was another lie, more anti-Nazi propaganda.

You can still talk to some of the survivors. See their prisoner tattoos on their arms. SO, thousands of them just invented their stories out of some mass hallucination? Not Likely!

Then you get "so-called" senior academic such as Briton David Irving who either seriously believes the holocaust is a lie, or is prepared to overlook or deny the massive weight of evidence in order to make headlines. Regardless of why he does it, the fact that he publishes serious academic papers denying the holocaust is a crack in the foundation of history that will allow rats into the cellar to eat away the foundations.

And some of these people simply want to believe it's a lie. Because they're white supremacists, or they like guys in black uniforms, or their boyfriend is a nazi or skinhead. And if any of that doesn't already mean they're nut jobs then, yes, some of them are nut jobs.

People like to believe what they want to believe, or to avoid unpleasant truths. Many wartime Germans liked to claim "they didn't know" and this is why many local Allied commanders forced the locals to walk through the camps and even help bury the dead inmates and save those still living. For a picture of what this was like, see one of the late episodes of "Band of Brothers".

Nazis emigrated around the world a the war's end. some people are willing to overlook anything to gain a job or favour with rich former Nazis or their children.
Last edited by Ironman on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:25 pm

Holocaust denial is an attempt to negate the established facts of the Nazi genocide of European Jewry. Holocaust denial and distortion are forms of antisemitism. They are generally motivated by hatred of Jews and build on the claim that the Holocaust was invented or exaggerated by Jews as part of a plot to advance Jewish interests.
These views perpetuate long-standing antisemitic stereotypes, hateful charges that were instrumental in laying the groundwork for the Holocaust. Holocaust denial, distortion, and misuse all undermine the understanding of history.
Why It's Important to Confront Denial
The Nazi persecution of the Jews began with hateful words, escalated to discrimination and dehumanization, and culminated in genocide. The consequences for Jews were horrific, but suffering and death was not limited to them. Millions of others were victimized, displaced, forced into slave labor, and murdered. The Holocaust shows that when one group is targeted, all people are vulnerable.
Today, in a world witnessing rising antisemitism, awareness of this fact is critical. A society that tolerates antisemitism is susceptible to other forms of racism, hatred, and oppression.
The denial or distortion of history is an assault on truth and understanding. Comprehension and memory of the past are crucial to how we understand ourselves, our society, and our goals for the future. Intentionally denying or distorting the historical record threatens communal understanding of how to safeguard democracy and individual rights.
Why Do People Deny the Holocaust?
Holocaust denial, distortion, and misuse are strategies to reduce perceived public sympathy to Jews, to undermine the legitimacy of the State of Israel—which some believe was created as compensation for Jewish suffering during the Holocaust—to plant seeds of doubt about Jews and the Holocaust, and to draw attention to particular issues or viewpoints. The Internet, because of its ease of access and dissemination, seeming anonymity, and perceived authority, is now the chief conduit of Holocaust denial.
Key denial assertions are that the murder of approximately six million Jews during World War II never occurred, that the Nazis had no official policy or intention to exterminate the Jews, and that the poison gas chambers in Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp never existed. Common distortions include, for example, assertions that the figure of six million Jewish deaths is an exaggeration and that the diary of Anne Frank is a forgery.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:27 pm

Thank you for those great posts Haz. :angel: :angel:

Ironman wrote:
Next thing you will believe is there was no WW11. My MOTHER AND HER SISTERS who were taken from her family home were made to work 12 hours a day 7 days a week in an munitions factory. Her brothers were sent to war and never came back. She told me this herself.

My step father (a Polish man) was forced to labor for the germans. The scars on his back which he showed me, he told me he recieved when he and others did not move quickly enough, they were encouraged to shuffel along quicker by a good hard prod by a german's bayonet on the end of his rifle. The pictures in the links i posted prove beyone doubt that Adolf Hitler and his hench men murdered millions of innocent Jews, and others they did not aprove of.
Last edited by branham1965 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman

Post by Ironman » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:30 pm

Immediate post-war period.
In 1945, General Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Allied Commander, anticipated that someday an attempt would be made to recharacterize the documentation of Nazi crimes as propaganda and took steps against it:
The same day I saw my first horror camp. It was near the town of Gotha. I have never been able to describe my emotional reactions when I first came face to face with indisputable evidence of Nazi brutality and ruthless disregard of every shred of decency. Up to that time I had known about it only generally or through secondary sources. I am certain however, that I have never at any time experienced an equal sense of shock.
I visited every nook and cranny of the camp because I felt it my duty to be in a position from then on to testify at first hand about these things in case there ever grew up at home the belief or assumption that "the stories of Nazi brutality were just propaganda". Some members of the visiting party were unable to go through with the ordeal. I not only did so but as soon as I returned to Patton's headquarters that evening I sent communications to both Washington and London, urging the two governments to send instantly to Germany a random group of newspaper editors and representative groups from the national legislatures. I felt that the evidence should be immediately placed before the American and the British publics in a fashion that would leave no room for cynical doubt.

Eisenhower, upon finding the victims of the death camps, ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead. He wrote the following to General George Marshall after visiting a German internment camp near Gotha, Germany:
The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they [there] were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to "propaganda".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:31 pm

Another excellent post my friend. :angel: :angel: :angel:
Ironman wrote:Holocaust denial is an attempt to negate the established facts of the Nazi genocide of European Jewry. Holocaust denial and distortion are forms of antisemitism. They are generally motivated by hatred of Jews and build on the claim that the Holocaust was invented or exaggerated by Jews as part of a plot to advance Jewish interests.
These views perpetuate long-standing antisemitic stereotypes, hateful charges that were instrumental in laying the groundwork for the Holocaust. Holocaust denial, distortion, and misuse all undermine the understanding of history.
Why It's Important to Confront Denial
The Nazi persecution of the Jews began with hateful words, escalated to discrimination and dehumanization, and culminated in genocide. The consequences for Jews were horrific, but suffering and death was not limited to them. Millions of others were victimized, displaced, forced into slave labor, and murdered. The Holocaust shows that when one group is targeted, all people are vulnerable.
Today, in a world witnessing rising antisemitism, awareness of this fact is critical. A society that tolerates antisemitism is susceptible to other forms of racism, hatred, and oppression.
The denial or distortion of history is an assault on truth and understanding. Comprehension and memory of the past are crucial to how we understand ourselves, our society, and our goals for the future. Intentionally denying or distorting the historical record threatens communal understanding of how to safeguard democracy and individual rights.
Why Do People Deny the Holocaust?
Holocaust denial, distortion, and misuse are strategies to reduce perceived public sympathy to Jews, to undermine the legitimacy of the State of Israel—which some believe was created as compensation for Jewish suffering during the Holocaust—to plant seeds of doubt about Jews and the Holocaust, and to draw attention to particular issues or viewpoints. The Internet, because of its ease of access and dissemination, seeming anonymity, and perceived authority, is now the chief conduit of Holocaust denial.
Key denial assertions are that the murder of approximately six million Jews during World War II never occurred, that the Nazis had no official policy or intention to exterminate the Jews, and that the poison gas chambers in Auschwitz-Birkenau death camp never existed. Common distortions include, for example, assertions that the figure of six million Jewish deaths is an exaggeration and that the diary of Anne Frank is a forgery.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:32 pm

I recall seeing some film of this. :agrue:

Ironman wrote:Immediate post-war period.
In 1945, General Dwight D. Eisenhower, Supreme Allied Commander, anticipated that someday an attempt would be made to recharacterize the documentation of Nazi crimes as propaganda and took steps against it:
The same day I saw my first horror camp. It was near the town of Gotha. I have never been able to describe my emotional reactions when I first came face to face with indisputable evidence of Nazi brutality and ruthless disregard of every shred of decency. Up to that time I had known about it only generally or through secondary sources. I am certain however, that I have never at any time experienced an equal sense of shock.
I visited every nook and cranny of the camp because I felt it my duty to be in a position from then on to testify at first hand about these things in case there ever grew up at home the belief or assumption that "the stories of Nazi brutality were just propaganda". Some members of the visiting party were unable to go through with the ordeal. I not only did so but as soon as I returned to Patton's headquarters that evening I sent communications to both Washington and London, urging the two governments to send instantly to Germany a random group of newspaper editors and representative groups from the national legislatures. I felt that the evidence should be immediately placed before the American and the British publics in a fashion that would leave no room for cynical doubt.

Eisenhower, upon finding the victims of the death camps, ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead. He wrote the following to General George Marshall after visiting a German internment camp near Gotha, Germany:
The visual evidence and the verbal testimony of starvation, cruelty and bestiality were so overpowering as to leave me a bit sick. In one room, where they [there] were piled up twenty or thirty naked men, killed by starvation, George Patton would not even enter. He said that he would get sick if he did so. I made the visit deliberately, in order to be in a position to give first-hand evidence of these things if ever, in the future, there develops a tendency to charge these allegations merely to "propaganda".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:01 am

Ironman wrote:
For every one of those links, I can give you 10 refuting these lies and cover up's of the truth. Next thing you will want me to believe is there was no WW11, 911 was a made up story and Jesus was not brutally murdered on the cross.
I don't know a thing about world war eleven? I have heard of WW1 and WW2, but not WW11.

I think 911 was most likely an inside job.

The idea that I would attempt to tell you falsehoods about Jesus is about as absurd as WW11.