Dake Bible Discussion BoardPast,Present And Future???

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Past,Present And Future???

Post by branham1965 »

Some prominent ministers of today tell us

that we do not need to confess our sins to God anymore after salvation .

Word Of Folks teach we do not need to confess our sins to be saved.Just confess Romans 10:9-10 :neutral: :neutral:

Any thoughts???

Comments???

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Past,Present And Future???

Post by branham1965 »

we are told by some that our sins are completely forgiven : past,present and future.

+ClubComputer +punch

sighs

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:Some prominent ministers of today tell us

that we do not need to confess our sins to God anymore after salvation .

Word Of Folks teach we do not need to confess our sins to be saved.Just confess Romans 10:9-10 :neutral: :neutral:

Any thoughts???

Comments???
We are told to ask.

Luke 11:9, And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

Ask for forgiveness, ask for healing then in faith believe we have been forgiven and healed. :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Thank you Haz.

That is how i feel also. :scrambleup:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I should not have made the generalization about the Word of Faith people.I apologize.

I love Dad Hagin and Brother Copeland.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

Let me ask this question so that I can fully understand your view on this. Asking for forgiveness of sin is all that is needed?

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Reverend Dake taught us about this in his remarkable "Guide to Christian Workers"

between the Testaments in the Dake Reference Bible.

He teaches how to become a Christian and How to live the Christian Life and much more :angel: :angel:

luchnia wrote:Let me ask this question so that I can fully understand your view on this. Asking for forgiveness of sin is all that is needed?

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:Reverend Dake taught us about this in his remarkable "Guide to Christian Workers"

He teaches how to become a Christian and How to live the Christian Life and much more :angel: :angel:
luchnia wrote:Let me ask this question so that I can fully understand your view on this. Asking for forgiveness of sin is all that is needed?
Appreciate the reply, yet that does not answer the question. I am sure I understand Dake's view and I know what my view is, but I am trying to understand your view on this by the question, Asking for forgiveness of sin is all that is needed?

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

what i learned from REVEREND DAKE influenced

my entire life.

my best friend was swept away into the Jehovah's Witnesses cult.

he was healed at Reverend Scott's church.

and for some unknown reason said it was of the devil. :arrow:

a born again believer must do

as done in Acts 8:22ff repent and pray verse 21-24.

AND DO 2 CORINTHIANS 7:9-11.

if you know more tell us.

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Reverend Dake taught us about this in his remarkable "Guide to Christian Workers"

Appreciate the reply, yet that does not answer the question. I am sure I understand Dake's view and I know what my view is, but I am trying to understand your view on this by the question, Asking for forgiveness of sin is all that is needed?