Dake Bible Discussion BoardYou Don't Get Unadopted

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: You Don't Get Unadopted

Postby branham1965 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:56 pm

Post removed. Sighs. :agrue:

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Christians in the real world are at war .And they can get out of fellowship with God.And if they do then they cry out to God and confess their sins.They must mean it with all their heart.And then they are forgiven.

For the relationship of a believer to be severed ...that is another story.

How many people can a person kill before he loses his salvation? 5, 10, 20? or 1?
Last edited by branham1965 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby branham1965 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:04 am

Reverend Dake on the recordings = Dake Publishing recordings when he speaks about Romans 8 there was a guy who was trying to justify himself.Reverend Dake set him straight.He told him that if he is as fully persuaded as Paul was he could say what he did.

He tells the audience we must behave ourselves.And he says if a person will just make half an honest try makes a sincere try before God they will get help from the Lord Jesus.

But then he says do not think you are going to get by with sinning death penalty sins and not living right.
He said now don't you get upset with me.

He said I have to answer for what i am telling you at the Judgement.

I agree with the Reverend all the way.I do not understand it all the way or even close to it.

But i know i must live right and behave myself 24/7 ...

branham1965 wrote:"Christ will change your life and make you happy ,free and victorious.That is His part.Your part is to confess and forsake sin.God does not bear grudges,He forgives and helps every time we need Him.He is not ready to consign you to eternal hell the moment you do something wrong.He is a kind loving Heavenly Father forgiving us even when we can't seem to forgive ourselves.All complications with God's dealings are on our part.Just be faithful to confess anything,resist temptation and make your life a living example to others that God's power can keep one who submits to Him."

Paragraph two page 32 of God's Plan For Man

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:19 am

branham1965 wrote:I agree with the Reverend all the way.I do not understand it all the way or even close to it.

I do not understand how a person can truly agree with that which they do not understand?

Isaiah 8:13 King James Version
      Sanctify the Lord of Hosts Himself; and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:15 pm

That is rather truculent of you.

I was talking about the issue of sin and the believer.And i was agreeing with what the Reverend said .

I respect both Reverend Dake and Reverend Kenneth E. Hagin ,Dr.James Lee Beall and other proven men and women of God on this issue.

SAINT PAUL WROTE WE KNOW IN PART - NOW WE SEE THROUGH A GLASS DARKLY. 1 CORINTHIANS 13.

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
branham1965 wrote:I agree with the Reverend all the way.I do not understand it all the way or even close to it.

I do not understand how a person can truly agree with that which they do not understand?

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:18 pm

branham1965 wrote:That is rather truculent of you.

Is it?

Thanks for letting me know.

Sanctify the Lord of Hosts Himself; and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:17 pm

+shovelSnow +snow

Is it?

bibleman
Administrator

Postby bibleman » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:01 am

Is it?

truculent ?

WOW - I had to look that one up!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:28 am

Me, too.

Nice word...

frenchie
Pray for the Utterance to Make Known the Mystery of the Gospel

Postby frenchie » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:50 am

Me too
And i tough it was because english is not my mother tongue
Last edited by frenchie on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

luchnia
Here is Wisdom. Let Him that hath Understanding Count the Number of the Beast: For It is the Number of a Man

Postby luchnia » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:11 am

bibleman wrote:

Is it?

truculent ?

WOW - I had to look that one up!

Me too, yet I totally don't get how SBD's post reflected that? Perusing that statement does not help. It is definitely not blandishment and it is possible it was posted impetuously. :mrgreen: :shocked!:

Word up!

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”