Dake Bible Discussion BoardYou Don't Get Unadopted

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: You Don't Get Unadopted

Postby Ironman » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:06 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Right, Haz.

No murderer has eternal life.

If someone murders someone, they are not saved.

Perhaps, they were saved. Perhaps, they will be saved.

But, they aren't saved while committing murder.

And it all started. "In the beginning," with Lucifer;

John 8:44,Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own:1 for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:20 pm

It is interesting to consider that Dake notes that the word "from" in the Bible sometimes, if not always, means "since."

Would it be correct to read that verse as saying that the devil was a murderer "since" the beginning?

If so, then it could be taken to mean that the devil wasn't a murderer "in the beginning," but became one at some point "since" the beginning.

Who knows how long Lucifer existed before iniquity was found in him?

Isaiah 8:13 King James Version
      Sanctify the Lord of Hosts Himself; and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:15 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:It is interesting to consider that Dake notes that the word "from" in the Bible sometimes, if not always, means "since."

Would it be correct to read that verse as saying that the devil was a murderer "since" the beginning?

If so, then it could be taken to mean that the devil wasn't a murderer "in the beginning," but became one at some point "since" the beginning.

How long Lucifer ruled over the pre-Adamite society he was given rulership over, by God is not revealed, but it must have ruled it for a very long time. I cannot imagine how long it would have taken him to convince one third of God's innumerable angels to follow him in rebelling against God. He would have spoken many lies about God and tried to make God out to be a tyrant. If the people he ruled over were subject to being able to be killed, Lucifer would have murdered them or had them murdered if they resisted his plans in any way.

God would have known about this planned rebellion and I'm sure He would have given all those considering joining Lucifer a chance to change their minds and not join him in his plan to invade heaven and try and dethrone God.

Jesus Christ Himself, as the Word, and the creator of all things, including Lucifer said he was a murderer from the beginning. He would know that for sure.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:56 pm

Ironman wrote:Jesus Christ Himself, as the Word, and the creator of all things, including Lucifer said he was a murderer from the beginning. He would know that for sure.

Which beginning was He talking about?

Obviously, Lucifer was not a murderer when God created him. In fact, there was a duration of time between when Lucifer was created and when iniquity was found in him wherein Lucifer was perfect in all his ways. He could not have been a murderer from his beginning.

More than likely, our Lord was talking about the beginning in which Adam was created, at which time Lucifer was already a murderer.

Isaiah 8:13 King James Version
      Sanctify the Lord of Hosts Himself; and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:23 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Ironman wrote:Jesus Christ Himself, as the Word, and the creator of all things, including Lucifer said he was a murderer from the beginning. He would know that for sure.

Which beginning was He talking about?

Obviously, Lucifer was not a murderer when God created him. In fact, there was a duration of time between when Lucifer was created and when iniquity was found in him wherein Lucifer was perfect in all his ways. He could not have been a murderer from his beginning.

More than likely, our Lord was talking about the beginning in which Adam was created, at which time Lucifer was already a murderer.

Sure he was created perfect and remained so, possibly for millions if not billions of years, who knows? untill, iniquity was found in him during the time he ruled the pre-adamite world, from the moment it entered his heart to try and dethrone God.

bibleman
Administrator

Postby bibleman » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:15 pm

Ironman wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:It is interesting to consider that Dake notes that the word "from" in the Bible sometimes, if not always, means "since."

How long Lucifer ruled over the pre-Adamite society he was given rulership over, by God is not revealed, but it must have ruled it for a very long time. I cannot imagine how long it would have taken him to convince one third of God's innumerable angels to follow him in rebelling against God. He would have spoken many lies about God and tried to make God out to be a tyrant. If the people he ruled over were subject to being able to be killed, Lucifer would have murdered them or had them murdered if they resisted his plans in any way.

God would have known about this planned rebellion and I'm sure He would have given all those considering joining Lucifer a chance to change their minds and not join him in his plan to invade heaven and try and dethrone God.

Jesus Christ Himself, as the Word, and the creator of all things, including Lucifer said he was a murderer from the beginning. He would know that for sure.

Ironman

Above you said: "How long Lucifer ruled over the pre-Adamite society he was given rulership over, by God is not revealed, but it must have ruled it for a very long time. "

It is very interesting to note that Lucifer's rebellion in Heaven could have lasted for many years... I heard Dake say on tape that it could have taken thousands of years. Since in the Garden it must have taken the Devil a few days to cause the fall of Adam and Eve, then who knows how long it could have taken to deceive the millions of angels and pre-admite men on Earth?

His note on Ezekiel 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; says:

"[iniquity of thy traffick] The iniquity of his traffic was that of slandering God to his subjects and gradually leading them and some of the angels to rebel openly against Him."

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:17 pm

bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:

Ironman

Above you said: "How long Lucifer ruled over the pre-Adamite society he was given rulership over, by God is not revealed, but it must have ruled it for a very long time. "

It is very interesting to note that Lucifer's rebellion in Heaven could have lasted for many years... I heard Dake say on tape that it could have taken thousands of years. Since in the Garden it must have taken the Devil a few days to cause the fall of Adam and Eve, then who knows how long it could have taken to deceive the millions of angels and pre-admite men on Earth?

His note on Ezekiel 28:18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; says:

"[iniquity of thy traffick] The iniquity of his traffic was that of slandering God to his subjects and gradually leading them and some of the angels to rebel openly against Him."

Insn't that what I said?

bibleman
Administrator

Postby bibleman » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Ironman wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Ironman wrote:

Ironman

Insn't that what I said?

Yes it is.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”