Dake Bible Discussion BoardWill Graham be Banned from Britain?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Will Graham be Banned from Britain?

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:05 pm

https://www.christianpost.com/news/franklin-graham-i-dont-hate-gays-god-defines-sin-not-me-210975/

Looks like there's a chance Franklin Graham may be banned from Britain over the issue of whether or not homosexuality is a sin.

The Christian Post wrote:The evangelist's outspoken views on LGBT issues and radical Islamic teachings have prompted pushback, however, as earlier in December members of the U.K. parliament and over 6,100 people signed a petition calling authorities to deny him entry into the country.

The Change.org petition in question argues that Graham promotes "prejudice and hatred," with some local clergy also warning against his planned speech in September 2018 at the Lancashire Festival of Hope in Blackpool.

Gordon Marsden, a member of Parliament who represents Blackpool, has said that Graham might have violated the U.K.'s rules against hate speech.

"I think frankly the evidence is piling up that his visit to the U.K. ... would not be a good thing and not probably in my view a very Christian thing," Marsden said, claiming that the evangelist's beliefs were "incompatible with what Jesus said in the Bible."

Isaiah 8:13 King James Version
      Sanctify the Lord of Hosts Himself; and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Will Graham be Banned from Britain?

Postby branham1965 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Billy Graham preached to more people on this earth

next to Morris Cerullo. :|

His son is to carry it on.

Franklin prayed in the name of Jesus that got him 86'd from the White House.

I fully support Billy Graham and his son Franklin Graham.

Pastor Parsley supports them both.

Do you??
Last edited by branham1965 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:34 pm

Eh... Pastor Steven L. Anderson has been banned from several countries over his stance against homosexuality. And, many banks won't bank with him or his church over it.

Hopefully, Graham catches up.

I doubt Pastor Parsley's ever been banned from any countries over it or been refused banking services over it.

Sanctify the Lord of Hosts Himself; and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:37 pm

I support Franklin Graham's right to speak out against homosexuality and wish he was even bolder against it.

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Steve Anderson is a marked hate monger according to the Southern Poverty Law Center .

Billy Graham and Franklin Graham are honored Christian Leaders in modern Christianity.

Pastor Rod Parsley backs the Graham's.

What happened to you???

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Eh... Pastor Steven L. Anderson has been banned from several countries over his stance against homosexuality. And, many banks won't bank with him or his church over it.

Hopefully, Graham catches up.

I douby Pastor Parsley's ever been banned from any countries over it or been refused banking services over it.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:48 pm

branham1965 wrote:Steve Anderson is a marked hate monger according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

That is probably the greatest honor a preacher can receive from them. :angel:

I wish Franklin Graham and Rod Parsley would earn that award from them.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:49 pm

branham1965 wrote:Billy Graham and Franklin Graham are honored Christian Leaders in modern Christianity.

This may be their greatest dishonor.

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Roger

what happened??

:agrue:

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Modern Christianity happened.

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:48 pm

My only intent on here is to

revere and honor the Reverend Finis Jennings Dake.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”