Dake Bible Discussion BoardHuman nature, non-believers and Christmas

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Human nature, non-believers and Christmas

Post by Ironman » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:02 pm

Hi, Get this.

I log on to my favourite hunting forum this morning and there it is, a Merry Christmas to all members thread. Their all wishing each other a merry Christmas and best wishes, pages long. Many of them recently this year, on a "Christ" thread started by a member went absolutely crazy, calling me names, telling me I was insane and many other such things when I answered questions about Jesus Christ raised by some, and especially when I was asked if I believed in God and the Bible and said yes I do.

Now here they are publicly wishing each other a merry Christmas? How dumb is that? Maybe its because Christmas has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus or when He was truly born. :arrow:

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.