Dake Bible Discussion BoardWhat We Believe

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: What We Believe

Post by branham1965 »

Its strange to me.I saw a elderly woman get out of a wheelchair and walk in the name of Jesus Christ.

i saw souls come to Christ for salvation and people received the Holy Ghost.

I saw many others anointed with oil ,prayed for and blessed.

Did any one you see any of that in your ...... churches???I hope so.

Yet the creed is not right to some on here.

But God blesses His Word and the Church with signs and wonders and Salvation's and Water Baptisms and the Holy Ghost Baptisms

just like in Acts 2:38-39.

I am curious what is the creed of your churches???Please share them.

There is no creed because you are not submitted to anyone on this earth in the Lord.Tell the truth.

Is not that right??

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

branham1965 wrote:Its strange to me.I saw a elderly woman get out of a wheelchair and walk in the name of Jesus Christ.

But God blesses His Word and the Church with signs and wonders and Salvation's and Water Baptisms and the Holy Ghost Baptisms

There is no creed because you are not submitted to anyone on this earth in the Lord.Tell the truth.

Is not that right??
The creed is important BUT your point is well taken!

Many today will not submit to a Pastor or participate in a church to be discipled and go about the act of evangelizing others.

:angel:

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Thank you Pastor Bible.

I went to a Church today that had dark lights like a bar with smoke all through it. :neutral:

Something is really wrong.

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Its strange to me.I saw a elderly woman get out of a wheelchair and walk in the name of Jesus Christ.

Is not that right??
The creed is important BUT your point is well taken!

Many today will not submit to a Pastor or participate in a church to be discipled and go about the act of evangelizing others.

:angel:

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

[quote="branham1965"]Thank you Pastor Bible.

I went to a Church today that had dark lights like a bar with smoke all through it. :neutral:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Any dancing girls there billy? :lol!:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

No dancing girls mate. :agrue:
Ironman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Thank you Pastor Bible.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Any dancing girls there billy? :lol!:

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

IN THAT GROUP TODAY THERE WAS NO ALTAR CALL

THE PREACHER CONFESSED ROMANS 10 .

IN OLD DAYS THERE WAS AN ALTAR CALL.

there was repentance and asking the Lord for forgiveness.

Reverend Dake taught people to repent and confess their sins and plead the blood of Jesus to save them.

see God's Plan For Man,Bible Truths Unmasked and the Holy Ghost Anointed notes of the Dake Bible.

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:IN THAT GROUP TODAY THERE WAS NO ALTAR CALL

THE PREACHER CONFESSED ROMANS 10 .

IN OLD DAYS THERE WAS AN ALTAR CALL.

there was repentance and asking the Lord for forgiveness.

Reverend Dake taught people to repent and confess their sins and plead the blood of Jesus to save them.

see God's Plan For Man,Bible Truths Unmasked and the Holy Ghost Anointed notes of the Dake Bible.
Don't know anything about that group of folks and I doubt this will be received, but the scripture lays it out this way.

Ekklesia = no need for altar call - nothing to repent of - a gathering/fellowship of called out body of believers that belong to the Lord - His body.

Evangelism = equals preaching the truth to those for the gospel and the sake of salvation - need for repentance. He sent them out two by two to evangelize.

Jesus separated the two things. Unfortunately the churches of today have chosen to mingled them and not follow the model that Jesus laid out. The body of Christ does not need to repent of anything whereas those that follow the devil need to repent and forsake sin and call on the Lord to be saved.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

I should not be so critical i guess.

I never Pastored anything.I understand its easy to be a critic. :agrue:

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:I should not be so critical i guess.

I never Pastored anything.I understand its easy to be a critic. :agrue:
You saw something that stood out to you and brought it up for discussion. You can analyze it and critique it without doing anything wrong.

Groups do so many things in different ways these days. Here in the US the holidays are a big time for folks to somehow get closer to God (whatever that means) in all sorts of traditional things that have no scriptural basis whatsoever. Doesn't really make it right or wrong, unless it crosses a doctrinal line.

The modern dictionary defines critical in two ways, one being adverse in sort of a condemning style, but one being analytical. Kind of like critiquing artwork. There could be good and there could be bad from an analysis standpoint. You analyze based on your understanding and comment on it.

You may have been like me and grew up with altar calls. Over many years I kept trying to figure out why the pastor was always try to save someone that is saved or preaching to the saved that they have no hope, that they are worms, and full of sin. I never could figure that out at all.

This certainly does not mean that if one in sin were to come among the saints that such a cone could not be evangelized. I learned that when Jesus fellow shipped with believers He did not try to save a saved man. I think Jesus even said that He did not come for the righteous, but the lost or something along those lines.

There is night and day difference between evangelizing the sinner and the gathering of the saints to hang out together. I realize this model is not an acceptable view by people today. It is my perception. It may be good to dig a little deeper at the so called church model of today to see how it lines up with God's word.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Thank you for the kind post luchnia.

Thanks for your thoughts. :turn-l: