Dake Bible Discussion Board‘Pray Prince George is gay’:

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

‘Pray Prince George is gay’:

Post by Ironman »

‘Pray Prince George is gay’: Clergyman wants 4yo royal to find ‘love of fine young gentleman’
Published time: 1 Dec, 2017 09:37

Christians should pray for Prince George to be gay, according to a leading clergyman. The Very Rev. Kelvin Holdsworth urged the faithful to pray the “Lord blesses George, the son of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, with the love of a fine young gentleman.”
It is not just little George’s love life the reverend is concerned with. In fact, the reason he wants the prince, who is third in line to the throne, to be ‘into men’ is so the Church of England (CofE) will be forced to support same-sex marriage. When the boy becomes King, he will also be the leader of the Church.
The senior Anglican minister and LGBTQ campaigner, provost of St. Mary’s Cathedral in Glasgow, wrote his thoughts in a blog titled ‘What’s in Kelvin’s head’ after the news of Prince Harry’s and Meghan Markle’s engagement.

“If people don’t want to engage in campaigning in this way, they do in England have another unique option, which is to pray in the privacy of their hearts (or in public if they dare) for the Lord to bless Prince George with a love, when he grows up, of a fine young gentleman,” it reads.
“A royal wedding might sort things out remarkably easily, though we might have to wait 25 years for that to happen. Who knows whether that might be sooner than things might work out by other means?”
However, the minister has been criticized for his views. A former chaplain to the Queen, Rev. Gavin Ashenden, called the comments “unkind” and “profoundly un-Christian.”

“To pray for Prince George to grow up in that way, particularly when part of the expectation is he will inherit is to produce a biological heir with a woman he loves, is to pray in a way that would disable and undermine his constitutional and personal role,” Ashenden told Christian Today.
“It is an unkind and destabilizing prayer. It is the theological equivalent of the curse of the wicked fairy in one of the fairytales.
“It is un-Christian as well as being anti-constitutional. It is a very long way from being a blessing for Prince George.”

https://www.rt.com/uk/411519-gay-prince-george-church/

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: ‘Pray Prince George is gay’:

Post by branham1965 »

We live in Sodom now.

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

branham1965 wrote:We live in Sodom now.
We sure are billy. As it was in the days of Lot, so shall it be. God’s patience with sinful men has its limits and judgement will come. As the Apostle Paul told those in Athens.

Rev. Troy D. Perry, founder of the homosexual Metropolitan Community Churches (MCC), wrote on the church’s Web site: ‘I’m excited to share with you today one of the most important theological breakthroughs in the 33-year history of Metropolitan Community Churches .. the world renowned biblical scholars who prepared The New Oxford Annotated Bible have adopted a great deal of MCC’s own scholarship and theology: There is no biblical condemnation of homosexuality — only prohibitions against its misuse, just as there is no biblical blanket condemnation of heterosexuality, only prohibitions against misuse of that gift.’

What a load of rubbish all that is! You might as well just rip the sections of the Bible that you don’t like out, instead of getting so called ‘scholars’ to make white black and black white. As it was in the days of Lot, so shall it be. It is just scary that acceptance and practice of such gross sin is happening in the “churches”. Romans chapter 1:18-27 specifically says that the wrath of God in this age includes a ‘giving over’ to sinful desires of homosexuality because they would not believe the truth. And Isaiah 24 tells us that the judgment in the Day of the Lord will be because the people’s sins have polluted and defiled the earth. Therefore they are under a curse and will pay for their guilt.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

I remember the late great Reverend Charles Dunacombe writing about the so called MCC in Christ For The Nations magazine.I wish i had that article.

There is nothing worse than DELUSION in Religion.

Delusion birthed the pagan religions.

Delusion created the many false cults that we see everywhere.Dr.Merrill F.Unger said the 1800's and 1900's saw so many Neo - Christian cults come forth.

Strong Delusion created this very strange gay religion.

II Thessalonians 2:10-12