Dake Bible Discussion BoardLive like the devil and you still get to go to Heaven. Really?

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

Live like the devil and you still get to go to Heaven. Really?

Post by bibleman »

From the Southern Baptist website.
All true believers endure to the end. Those whom God has accepted in Christ, and sanctified by His Spirit, will never fall away from the state of grace, but shall persevere to the end. Believers may fall into sin through neglect and temptation, whereby they grieve the Spirit, impair their graces and comforts, and bring reproach on the cause of Christ and temporal judgments on themselves; yet they shall be kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation.

http://www.sbc.net/bfm2000/bfm2000.asp
Does this not teach that you can sin all you want and yet still go to Heaven!

That is why I have said that hyper-grace is nothing more than a re-worked Once Saved Always Saved theology. Whether it is Jimmy Swaggart's message of the cross, Joseph Prince's radical grace, Creflo Dollar's grace teaching, Steven Anderson's OSAS teaching, or the Southern Baptist OSAS teaching, it is all the same. Live like the devil and you still get to go to Heaven.

And if believed and acted upon will lead many souls to Hell.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

luchnia
Shall Not He that Spared Not His Own Son Freely Give Us All Things?

Re: Live like the devil and you still get to go to Heaven. Really?

Post by luchnia »

bibleman wrote:From the Southern Baptist website.
All true believers endure to the end. Those whom God has accepted in Christ, and sanctified by His Spirit, will never fall away from the state of grace, but shall persevere to the end. Believers may fall into sin through neglect and temptation, whereby they grieve the Spirit, impair their graces and comforts, and bring reproach on the cause of Christ and temporal judgments on themselves; yet they shall be kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation.

http://www.sbc.net/bfm2000/bfm2000.asp
Does this not teach that you can sin all you want and yet still go to Heaven!

That is why I have said that hyper-grace is nothing more than a re-worked Once Saved Always Saved theology. Whether it is Jimmy Swaggart's message of the cross, Joseph Prince's radical grace, Creflo Dollar's grace teaching, Steven Anderson's OSAS teaching, or the Southern Baptist OSAS teaching, it is all the same. Live like the devil and you still get to go to Heaven.

And if believed and acted upon will lead many souls to Hell.
I hear the mess pretty much anywhere I go where folks have some form of religious background. It is an ingrained teaching with most now days. I have learned to put an "auto off" switch in my hearing to zone it out. I heard some lady this past week in Bible study say we basically cannot be free from sin this side of heaven yet we are saved anyway. Makes me want to blow chunks.

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

We today are being sold a bill of goods.

It is in our flesh to want to live as close to the world as we can,do what we want,live like we want,say what we want,and look out for number one (ourselves) and and yet hold on to some odd form of religion and get to Heaven.

If i live like the devil now ...i will be with the devil forever.

I need to address the biggest problem i have ever had = ME =

I need to accept Christ ,repent and be put to death with the Lord Jesus Christ and filled with the Holy Ghost which dethrones me and enthrones Jesus Christ.

I must live after the Spirit and walk in Holiness to see the Lord.

All of this mess that teach that we can live as a fleshly human beings after the flesh and not as spiritual beings in Christ :neutral:

no matter how popular or how well received are not right.
Last edited by branham1965 on Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

luchnia

Post by luchnia »

branham1965 wrote:We today are being sold a bill of goods.

It is in our flesh to want to live as close to the world as we can,do what we want,live like we want,say what we want,and look out for number one (ourselves) and and yet hold on to some odd form of religion and get to Heaven.

I need to accept Christ ,repent and be put to death with the Lord Jesus Christ and filled with the Holy Ghost which dethrones me and enthrones Jesus Christ.

All of this mess that teach that we can live as a fleshly human beings after the flesh and not as spiritual beings in Christ :neutral:

:angel:

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 »

Thank you luchnia.
luchnia wrote:

no matter how popular or how well received the new gospel is it does not matter. That message is not right.
:angel:

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman »

So very true!

I like what you said, I have never heard it put like that: "If i live like the devil now ...i will be with the devil forever."

Thanks Billy!

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

Thank you Pastor. :turn-l:

bibleman wrote:

So very true!

I like what you said, I have never heard it put like that: "If i live like the devil now ...i will be with the devil forever."

Thanks Billy!

luchnia

Post by luchnia »

Anderson should listen to his own words and use them for his own measuring line. Words such as "when lies are taught truth is mixed in" and "that is how they get you." From listening to that segment it appears he is doing the very same thing that they do.

This is the type of thing I was referring to in my thread the words of God or the words from the mouths of men. It is one thing to post in a bible forum about these type of things, but entirely another matter speaking it from the pulpit and committing the same error that you attempt to expose others of.

It makes me think of what a man treasures in his heart by his words as is taught in Matthew 12 about how words condemn or justify. What truly lifts up the head (Jesus) of the body of the called out ones?

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

This is a Bible board honoring the late Reverend Finis Jennings Dake. Who was a great

PENTECOSTAL BIBLE SCHOLAR.

Anderson says that modern Pentecost,the Baptism of the Holy Ghost and speaking in tongues are of the devil.

He denies the Holocaust and he hates Jews.He denies that Israel is in the plan of God now.

He teaches once saved always saved.

And he contradicts 1 Corinthians 6:9-11 saying that gay people cannot be saved.
Last edited by branham1965 on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

Post by branham1965 »

:angel: :angel: :angel:

I agree with you luchnia.

luchnia wrote:Anderson should listen to his own words and use them for his own measuring line. Words such as "when lies are taught truth is mixed in" and "that is how they get you." From listening to that segment it appears he is doing the very same thing that they do.

This is the type of thing I was referring to in my thread the words of God or the words from the mouths of men. It is one thing to post in a bible forum about these type of things, but entirely another matter speaking it from the pulpit and committing the same error that you attempt to expose others of.

It makes me think of what a man treasures in his heart by his words as is taught in Matthew 12 about how words condemn or justify. What truly lifts up the head (Jesus) of the body of the called out ones?