- Luke 17:20-25 King James Version
- And when He was demanded of the Pharisees, when the Kingdom of God should come, He answered them and said, "The Kingdom of God cometh not with observation: neither shall they say, 'Lo here!' or, 'lo there!'
- "For, behold, the Kingdom of God is within you."
And He said unto the Disciples, "The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and ye shall not see it. And they shall say to you, "See here;" or, "See there:"
- "Go not after them, nor follow them.
"For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under Heaven, shineth unto the other part under Heaven; so shall also the Son of Man be in His Day.
- "But first must He suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation."