Dake Bible Discussion Board27 people dead and 30 injured.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

27 people dead and 30 injured.

Postby Ironman » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:36 pm

The devil and his demons are working overtime. I pray for the victims and their families.

north america
‘Multiple victims’ after Texas church shooting
BREAKING: A two-year-old is among the victims of a mass shooting in Texas, with at least 27 people dead and 30 more injured.
This mornings news down under.
http://www.news.com.au/world/north-amer ... daae989d5e

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: 27 people dead and 30 injured.

Postby Ironman » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:56 pm

Banning firearms wont stop criminals who obey no laws. Thank God this civilian was armed and able to stop further deaths.

HEROIC CIVILIAN: Mass killer stopped by armed bystander.

UPDATED: A civilian bystander stopped the death toll in the Texas shooting from getting even worse when he engaged the attacker.

A armed neighbour exchanged gunfire with Kelley after he left the church but then escaped in his vehicle, according to Johnnie Langendorff who witnessed the end of the shooting. Mr Langendorff said he and the man then chased Kelley for several minutes.

A local law enforcement official, Freeman Martin, told KSAT the neighbour who shot and chased Kelly saved lives and stopped more mayhem from happening.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:16 am

There is no reason on earth that civilians need assault weapons.

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:30 am

You know i am against all that gun control stuff.

But now in this Country there are really troubled vexed people.WE are severely overpopulated.Australia has such a mass of land with not all that many punters over there.

Not so here.Races despise each other.

Some feel hopeless and helpless and have no where to go and feel they have nothing to lose.

When a person loses their job or home of family etc....they can go insane have a breakdown and the diabolic can-does enter in that condition.

Why that man and the others are choosing Churches is devastating.I cannot get it off my mind.

Why a Church?? Innocent people in Christian Churches being shot down.

But its more than just mental illness or insanity its diabolical.

Churches are going to need to have at least two strong men with guns in every service.
Watching all entrances and exits and restrooms.

A kind neighbor with a gun saved the remaining people from the coward who went out and killed his rotten self.

Ironman wrote:Banning firearms wont stop criminals who obey no laws. Thank God this civilian was armed and able to stop further deaths.

HEROIC CIVILIAN: Mass killer stopped by armed bystander.

UPDATED: A civilian bystander stopped the death toll in the Texas shooting from getting even worse when he engaged the attacker.

A armed neighbour exchanged gunfire with Kelley after he left the church but then escaped in his vehicle, according to Johnnie Langendorff who witnessed the end of the shooting. Mr Langendorff said he and the man then chased Kelley for several minutes.

A local law enforcement official, Freeman Martin, told KSAT the neighbour who shot and chased Kelly saved lives and stopped more mayhem from happening.

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:20 pm

And President Trump said;

US PRESIDENT Donald Trump has described the Texas massacre as an “act of evil”, but he says guns are not to blame.
Speaking to reporters in Japan, Mr Trump said the gunman’s state of mind was the cause of the mass shooting during Sunday church in Sutherland Springs, south Texas, which left 26 dead and about 20 injured.

“Mental health is your problem here,” Mr Trump said during a news conference on Monday in Tokyo with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

“This isn’t a guns situation.”

Based on preliminary reports, he said the shooter was a “very deranged individual”, adding: “Fortunately there was a person shooting in the opposite direction.”

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”