Dake Bible Discussion BoardBorn Again in the O.T.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Born Again in the O.T.

Post by branham1965 »

You are misunderstanding my point.I understood both positions when you posted them.In fact many years ago.

I was trying to be kind and decent to you a :n00b: because you might have misunderstood me or heard gossip in pms.

If Reverend Finis Jennings Dake tells me something i will listen to him.

I think i have stated my proposition.

I embrace the position of Dad Hagin on this.

I greatly revere and honor Reverend Dake.I am not dogmatic.

I do not try to make an issue of small differences like these.

Please read my posts above.I am not trying to cause dissent or strife.

TruthSeeker wrote:
branham1965 wrote:I would say that i agree with Dad Hagin on this.Though i am not opposed ever to Reverend Finis Jennings
Dake.
Reverend Dake rebuked us for being too inquisitive about things.
Your posts through this thread have been confusing and contradictory.

If Reverend Dake stated that we are not to be too inquisitive about things and you believe that, that is dangerous. Are we suppose to believe someone just because they said it? How much or what part of the Word are we suppose to rightly divide and what parts don't we have to? Not sure what the purpose of this forum is.

If someone who believes with Dake on O.T. people were born again and can interpret those 3 scriptures I mentioned, that is all I'm asking! And if no one can we can just leave it.

Thanks!