Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe Pillar of Fire over William Branham's head

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
luchnia
God Giveth Liberally to All Men and Upbraideth Not

Re: The Pillar of Fire over William Branham's head

Postby luchnia » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:50 am

branham1965 wrote:YOU ARE IN GRAVE ERROR COMPARING A GREAT PENTECOSTAL PREACHER WITH THE FELLOWS YOU MENTIONED.

William Branham served another God -Jehovah,another Christ -the Living Lord Jesus Christ ,He was led by another Spirit the Real Holy Ghost,and was used of God to bring souls into God's Kingdom ,to pray for the sick in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AND HE GAVE GOD THE GLORY.

YOU COMPARING HIM TO JOSEPH SMITH ...THAT IS ON YOU SIR. :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

YOU GUYS ARE NOT JUST SAYING HE MISSED IT AND GOT OFF ON SOME THINGS .NO YOU BOTH ARE SAYING HE WAS OF THE DEVIL FROM THE START.WOE WOE WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN HIS ANOINTED OF THE DEVIL.GOD SAYS TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM.

I refuse to listen to it anymore in 2018.

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Your comparing Brother Branham to Joseph Smith,David Koresh and Charles Manson is dead wrong and very dangerous. Matthew 12:31-32

Just as well, because it seems a rational discussion with you based on supportive evidence is not to be had on this subject. Maybe others will chime in on this and present their views.

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: The Pillar of Fire over William Branham's head

Postby branham1965 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:15 pm

Remember what Dr.Beall said about two kinds of discussions.

I am finished with the bad kind.

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:YOU ARE IN GRAVE ERROR COMPARING A GREAT PENTECOSTAL PREACHER WITH THE FELLOWS YOU MENTIONED.

William Branham served another God -Jehovah,another Christ -the Living Lord Jesus Christ ,He was led by another Spirit the Real Holy Ghost,and was used of God to bring souls into God's Kingdom ,to pray for the sick in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AND HE GAVE GOD THE GLORY.

YOU COMPARING HIM TO JOSEPH SMITH ...THAT IS ON YOU SIR. :neutral: :neutral: :neutral:

YOU GUYS ARE NOT JUST SAYING HE MISSED IT AND GOT OFF ON SOME THINGS .NO YOU BOTH ARE SAYING HE WAS OF THE DEVIL FROM THE START.WOE WOE WOE TO THOSE WHO CALL THE SPIRIT OF GOD IN HIS ANOINTED OF THE DEVIL.GOD SAYS TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHETS NO HARM.

I refuse to listen to it anymore in 2018.

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Your comparing Brother Branham to Joseph Smith,David Koresh and Charles Manson is dead wrong and very dangerous. Matthew 12:31-32

Just as well, because it seems a rational discussion with you based on supportive evidence is not to be had on this subject. Maybe others will chime in on this and present their views.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”