Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe Pillar of Fire over William Branham's head

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

Re: The Pillar of Fire over William Branham's head

Post by bibleman » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:31 pm

branham1965 wrote: You have a question about Brother Branham ask me about him... not people who hate him and deny the POWER OF GOD.

That is a fact.
OK let's do that.

Did Branham believe in Christmas or did he teach it was a pagan holiday?

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:36 pm

Some devout believers do not celebrate Christmas.Some Preachers like mine up North preached against Santa Claus.

That is not a test of faith is it?? +manger

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote: You have a question about Brother Branham ask me about him... not people who hate him and deny the POWER OF GOD.

That is a fact.
OK let's do that.

Last edited by branham1965 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bibleman
Administrator

Post by bibleman » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:40 pm

branham1965 wrote:Some devout believers do not celebrate Christmas.Some Preachers like mine up North preached against Santa Claus.

That is not a test of faith is it?? +manger +manger

bibleman wrote:

That is a fact.
OK let's do that.

Interesting but that does not answer the question.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Post by branham1965 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:48 pm

The latter.I do not know if he always felt that way.

BTW I am not a Branhamite or a Message Believer.I just always have liked him.

luchnia
Go Ye and Teach All Nations, Baptizing Them in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost

Post by luchnia » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:49 pm

branham1965 wrote:I did all that early on luchnia .You did not read it or receive it.

Go back and check.

And is not it dumbfounding Brother Branham is getting snowballed.

And old Steve Anderson the Holocaust denier and Anti Semite and criminal is received more than a Pentecostal Preacher.

I believe I have read all your posts in this thread and did not see any biblical substantiation whatsoever for the pillar of fire over branham. I will go back and review when I get enough time to do so to see if there is something I missed.

Word up!

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:10 pm

branham1965 wrote:And old Steve Anderson the Holocaust denier and Anti Semite and criminal is received more than a Pentecostal Preacher.
1. What does Steven Anderson have to do with William Branham?

2. I think I understand why you call Anderson a Holocaust Denier. He believes that far less than six million Jews died in Nazi camps during World War II.

3. Why do you think Steven Anderson is an Anti-Semite? He is of Jewish descent and wants all Jews to come to know Christ as their Lord and Saviour. What's Anti-Semitic about that? How do you define Anti-Semitism?

4. Why do you call Steven Anderson a criminal? What crimes has he committed?

SPIRITBLADE DISCIPLE
— Luke 12:4-5 King James Version —
"And I say unto you My friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, fear Him."

Spiritblade Disciple

Post by Spiritblade Disciple » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:21 pm

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:I did all that early on luchnia .You did not read it or receive it.

Go back and check.
I believe I have read all your posts in this thread and did not see any biblical substantiation whatsoever for the pillar of fire over branham. I will go back and review when I get enough time to do so to see if there is something I missed.
I haven't seen any biblical substantiation for that picture being a genuine picture of the Angel of the Lord and/or God, either. Nor, have I seen any biblical justification before bowing down in front of it and praying to it.

SPIRITBLADE DISCIPLE
— Luke 12:4-5 King James Version —
"And I say unto you My friends, be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear Him, which after He hath killed hath power to cast into Hell; yea, I say unto you, fear Him."

luchnia
Go Ye and Teach All Nations, Baptizing Them in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost

Post by luchnia » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:37 pm

Go back and check.
And is not it dumbfounding Brother Branham is getting snowballed.
And old Steve Anderson the Holocaust denier and Anti Semite and criminal is received more than a Pentecostal Preacher
I decided to go back and re-read your old post and there is nothing there that shows any supporting evidence that the light in the picture was from God. A few scriptures were posted along the way but they do not support it.

I even posted a picture with a man that had fire exactly like that of Branham and ask was that one from God, but of course that was not acknowledged as anything. The picture I posted was as real as the one posted of Branham. What is the difference in the two?

Most of your earlier posts are that other people said Branham was anointed and it was real and a number of posts where you state it was real, but that is basically it. This thread is about the pillar of fire over william branhams head.

Word up!

branham1965

Post by branham1965 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:53 am

Actually you guys see what you want to see.

Why would any Full Gospel person oppose this picture??

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT WHEN REVEREND DAKE RECEIVED THE HOLY SPIRIT HE WAS GIVEN A SUPERNATURAL ABILITY TO QUOTE SCRIPTURES HE NEVER READ OR STUDIED.DO YOU BELIEVE THAT???

YES OR NO

This is a Pentecostal Bible board when i last checked.I have posted near 10,000 posts on here.It honors Reverend Finis Jennings Dake.

It is not a John Macarthur Bible board or a Hank Hannagraaf Bible board.

It is not a Church of Christ or Baptist Bible board either.

People are supposed to believe in the power of God on here like Reverend Dake did.

Not fight it tooth and nail at every turn.
Last edited by branham1965 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:36 am, edited 3 times in total.

luchnia

Post by luchnia » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:02 am

branham1965 wrote:Actually you guys see what you want to see.

Why would any Full Gospel person oppose this picture??
What I want to see is not in question. The pillar of fire over Branham in the picture is.

It may be that you don't see the danger in what you are implying in your statement about opposing the picture. Let me make sure I understand your stance. If a full gospel person sees a picture like Branham's, they are to accept it as being from God without evidence?

So that means you do accept the picture I posted in the forum some time back with the same fire on the man as being from God just as we see the fire in Branham's picture?

Word up!