Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe Pillar of Fire over William Branham's head

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
bibleman
Administrator

Re: The Pillar of Fire over William Branham's head

Postby bibleman » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:55 am

Now of course some of his videos you can see where he is coming from....

But on this one seems like he is really stretching to make his point.

I don't agree with him on this one at all. Just seems like the guy behind Branham is leaning forward every now and then - noting is being whispered at all.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:12 pm

I think it is imposible to tell whether the guy is whispering to Branham or not, despite his seemingly odd closeness.

There could be a number of explanations.

bibleman
Administrator

Postby bibleman » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:I think it is imposible to tell whether the guy is whispering to Branham or not, despite his seemingly odd closeness.

There could be a number of explanations.

One thing that usually would happen... would be that Branham would become very weak while ministering and then usually his son Billy Paul or someone else would come up to him and put their arms under his arms to hold him up.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

Postby macca » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:42 pm

My my the fowls of the air are doing more than roosting in the Church branches....walking with Jesus "not some man" is the safest position in one's life on this Earth......
Paul's statement " follow me as I follow Jesus" is not a command to follow Paul, it is a statement of the importance to follow Jesus as Paul did.......as all of Paul's writings speak to us.

Imitate God as dear children: How do we imitate our Father? by watching, listening, studying His every word, action and deed.
not some man who claims to be something or someone.

macca

For ALL the promises of God in Him are YES, and in Him AMEN, unto the glory of God by us.

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:05 am

macca wrote:My my the fowls of the air are doing more than roosting in the Church branches....walking with Jesus "not some man" is the safest position in one's life on this Earth......
Paul's statement " follow me as I follow Jesus" is not a command to follow Paul, it is a statement of the importance to follow Jesus as Paul did.......as all of Paul's writings speak to us.

Imitate God as dear children: How do we imitate our Father? by watching, listening, studying His every word, action and deed.

macca

I agree, Macca.

luchnia
Seek and Ye Shall Find

Postby luchnia » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:33 pm

macca wrote:My my the fowls of the air are doing more than roosting in the Church branches....walking with Jesus "not some man" is the safest position in one's life on this Earth......

macca

Hearty amen!

Word up!

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:20 pm

Come on Macca Paul speaks of himself alot in the Epistles.He was given a thorn in the flesh because of his revelations.

Dad Hagin KNEW God and he knew that William Branham was sent from God.He was sent by the Lord to warn him that he was getting off course.When Brother Branham was taken home Dad Hagin in a sense took over as the young prophet.OH THAT VIDEO IS ON YOUTUBE TOO.

Check that one out.

macca

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:44 pm

ERN BAXTER AS HIS MANAGER

SAID HE WITNESSED THOUSANDS OF MANIFESTATIONS IN WORD OF WISDOM...WORD OF KNOWLEDGE AND DISCERNING OF SPIRITS BY BROTHER BRANHAM.NOT ONE WAS EVER OFF.HE SAID HE NEVER SAW THE HOLY SPIRIT MANIFESTED LIKE HE WAS IN THE BRANHAM MEETINGS.

WHEN GORDON LINDSAY WAS QUESTIONING -MAYBE THEY WERE FUSSIN' BROTHER BRANHAM ABOUT A FEW THINGS........ BROTHER BRANHAM SAID HAVE YOU EVER ONCE SEEN IT WRONG ....EVEN ONE TIME ??

GORDON LINDSAY SAID NO I NEVER HAVE. :|

BROTHER BRANHAM PRAYED FOR THE SICK UNTIL HE FELL OUT.

ALL THE GREAT PENTECOSTAL PREACHERS AFFIRMED THAT GOD'S PROPHET WAS REAL!!!!!!

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:12 pm

It's Halloween, here in the USA, and I just wanted to share some interesting pictures of William Branham.

On at least a couple of sites, in researching a little about Branham, I've learned that he may have sometimes tempered his "Message" according to what he thought his audience would like to hear, depending upon the group that he was speaking to. This might explain the seemingly contradictory statements on the Trinity that he made, at times.

But, I was also surprised to learn that his manner of dress sometimes changed, as well. Turns out that he sometimes wore an outfit that was strikingly similar to that of a Roman Catholic priest. Perhaps, it was just a case of "When in Rome, do..."

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Image

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:23 am

i agree with you macca.

macca

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”