Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe Pillar of Fire over William Branham's head

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: The Pillar of Fire over William Branham's head

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:51 pm

bibleman wrote:WHAT! You mean I was right? Wow I thought that was just an uncanny * or something! :silly:

Hum... I am going to give myself some kind of reward! +goofy

ImageImageImageImageImage

I'm amazed at how many threads we've had where he wasn't mentioned. He used to be quite popular on here! :mrgreen:

luchnia
Seek and Ye Shall Find

Postby luchnia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:40 am

branham1965 wrote:What is your religious background??? Are you against everything???

I am not totally sure from your post if you are referring to me or not, but I guess these questions are posted toward me.

The answer to these two questions:

My religious background - God's Word - Christ and Him crucified and rose again from the dead and lives forevermore whom is the head of the called out body of believers.

Am I against everything? No, I am against the things that God hates according the His Word.

Word up!

luchnia
Seek and Ye Shall Find

Postby luchnia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:46 am

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
bibleman wrote:
...There's some out there that claim he's secretly a Roman Catholic Priest (married with 9 or 10 kids, no less who vehemently opposes Roman Catholicism)! Others claim he's a retired actor from a TV show called Lost who is now working for the CIA in some sort of mass mind control program!

Oh my that is priceless! If William Branham was Elijah and Jesus already returned, no telling who Anderson is. +highfive :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Word up!

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby branham1965 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:48 am

From The Eternal Church by Dr.Bill Hamon

page 222-223 William Branham.A Baptist minister who had an angelic visitation that launched him into the ministry of a prophet,Branham ministered in the supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit.His was THE CATALYST MINISTRY that inspired and activated most of the other deliverance evangelists.His ministry inspired a small group in Saskatchewan,Ontario,to seek God for a fresh visitation.William Branham was unique in that he not only laid hands on the sick ,but also operated in the gifts of word of knowledge,word of wisdom and sometimes in the discerning of spirits." :| :|

"HIS MINISTRY DESCRIBED IN THE BOOK A MAN SENT FROM GOD READS LIKE THE BOOK OF ACTS.HE WAS NOT THE TYPICAL DELIVERANCE TENT EVANGELIST OF THE 1950'S.HE WAS A FORERUNNER WITH THE "ELIJAH- TYPE" OF ANOINTING :| :| WHICH SHALL BE ON THE BRIDE OF CHRIST BEFORE JESUS RETURNS."

"THOUGH HE STARTED TEACHING SOME QUESTIONABLE DOCTRINES BEFORE HIS DEATH,

BRANHAM'S MINISTRY AND GIFTS WERE FULLY ACCEPTED BY THE MAJORITY OF PENTECOSTAL AND LATTER RAIN BELIEVERS."

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:14 am

Oh i see.
What a pair you two are.

+ClubComputer +punch

luchnia wrote:
branham1965 wrote:What is your religious background??? Are you against everything???

I am not totally sure from your post if you are referring to me or not, but I guess these questions are posted toward me.

The answer to these two questions:

My religious background - God's Word - Christ and Him crucified and rose again from the dead and lives forevermore whom is the head of the called out body of believers.

Am I against everything? No, I am against the things that God hates according the His Word.

bibleman
Administrator

Postby bibleman » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:30 am

branham1965 wrote:
BRANHAM'S MINISTRY AND GIFTS WERE FULLY ACCEPTED BY THE MAJORITY OF PENTECOSTAL AND LATTER RAIN BELIEVERS."

Yes at the beginning Branham was accepted by the majority of Pentecostal groups...

BUT at the end (when he began to teach false doctrine) he was equally rejected by the majority of Pentecostal groups.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:28 am

Come on which ones do you guys accept??

The Oneness folks??? The Assemblies of God??? I have heard both scorned on here!!!!

DID T.L.OSBORN AFFIRM WHAT YOU GUYS ARE???!!!! NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!! T.L.OSBORN WAS AS GREAT A MISSIONARY AS I HAVE EVER HEARD OF.SO WAS DAISY OSBORN.

THEY HONORED REVEREND BRANHAM TO THE DAY THEY DIED.

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

Yes at the beginning Branham was accepted by the majority of Pentecostal groups...

BUT at the end (when he began to teach false doctrine) he was equally rejected by the majority of Pentecostal groups.

bibleman
Administrator

Postby bibleman » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:07 am

branham1965 wrote:Come on which ones do you guys accept??

The Oneness folks??? The Assemblies of God??? I have heard both scorned on here!!!!

DID T.L.OSBORN AFFIRM WHAT YOU GUYS ARE???!!!! NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!! T.L.OSBORN WAS AS GREAT A MISSIONARY AS I HAVE EVER HEARD OF.SO WAS DAISY OSBORN.

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

Well Billy,

I can't speak for others but as for me... In the beginning Branham was sincere and really used of God.

BUT From 1960 on Branham got into error (into the ditch as Hagin said) and the miracles ceased while at the same time Branham began to preach some of the most goofy doctrine I have ever read.

Branham's doctrine was REJECTED by the majority of the Pentecostal movement and many wonderful men of God begged him to NOT get off into doctrine that he knew nothing about.

He refused and in my view that is why the miracles ceased and finally in 1965 God took him home.

DoI still honor Branham for the work he did? Of course I do. But that does not mean he did not fail in ministry at the end of the journey. He did. And to act like that did not happen is to ignore the facts and the testimonies of many great men of God such as Hagin and Osborn. Who while BOTH men loved him they still saw his error.

God bless
Leon Bible

http://www.ministryhelps.com
http://www.dakebible.com
http://www.dakebibleboard.com
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DakeBibleDiscussion/

The fault in Bible complications is not with God or the Bible, but with men who refuse to believe what God says and think we have to interpret what He says in order to get the meaning. Dake Bible -Mark 11:17 note

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:28 am

I am good with your view.

BUT when people say that a real Preacher of God is of the adversary

It is wrong.

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Come on which ones do you guys accept??

bibleman wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

Well Billy,

I can't speak for others but as for me... In the beginning Branham was sincere and really used of God.

BUT From 1960 on Branham got into error (into the ditch as Hagin said) and the miracles ceased while at the same time Branham began to preach some of the most goofy doctrine I have ever read.

Branham's doctrine was REJECTED by the majority of the Pentecostal movement and many wonderful men of God begged him to NOT get off into doctrine that he knew nothing about.

He refused and in my view that is why the miracles ceased and finally in 1965 God took him home.

DoI still honor Branham for the work he did? Of course I do. But that does not mean he did not fail in ministry at the end of the journey. He did. And to act like that did not happen is to ignore the facts and the testimonies of many great men of God such as Hagin and Osborn. Who while BOTH men loved him they still saw his error.

luchnia
Seek and Ye Shall Find

Postby luchnia » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:12 pm

bibleman wrote: DoI still honor Branham for the work he did? Of course I do. But that does not mean he did not fail in ministry at the end of the journey. He did. And to act like that did not happen is to ignore the facts and the testimonies of many great men of God such as Hagin and Osborn. Who while BOTH men loved him they still saw his error.

Well put and we would be amiss to ignore the "facts and testimonies" as you put it and to act like nothing happened. Contention and strifeful folks turn the facts into lies to support their destructive agenda. Others reason it out and align what is taught with the Word of God thus exposing the false doctrines and bringing out the true. We want men saved and not damned to eternal hell.

One can turn a shoulder to such things and be ignorant, yet that won't make the evil somehow turn into good. Many men have succumbed to such pathways and ignored the advice of their peers. Just look at the spiritists' doctrines that think Jesus was a good guy, but that is it and nothing more and they would love you to join them because they are super nice good people. It happens because man makes his choice as to the doctrinal road he follows, whether it be God or baroque things of man and darkness.

If it is a false doctrine we know it isn't from God and the doctrine should be exposed and the man reproved as in the case of what Hagin and Osborn did with branham. None of us really know his position with God at the time of his death because we were not there and all we can do is speculate. In my opinion, to say that branham had a Elijah spirit borderlines on the utterly ridiculous.

Word up!

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”