Three Great Bible Truths:
1. Christ will receive a kingdom at His second coming (Dan. 7:13-14; Zech. 14; Mt. 24:29-31; 25:25,31-46; Jude 1:14; Rev. 11:15; Rev. 19:11 -- Rev. 20:10).
2. His kingdom will be an eternal one (Dan. 7:13-14,18,27; 2:35,44-45; 4:3; 6:26; Ps. 45:6; 145:13; 146:10; Isa. 9:6-7; Oba. 1:21; Mic. 4:7; Mt. 25:31-46; Lk. 1:32-33; Heb. 1:8; Rev. 11:15; 22:4-5).
3. His eternal subjects will be the coming eternal generations of natural people who will continue the same program that Adam and his race would have carried out if man had not fallen (Dan. 7:13-14,18,27; 2:44-45; Gen. 8:22; 9:12; Isa. 9:6-7; 59:21; Rev. 11:15).
--- Dake's Annotated Reference Bible: Containing the Old and New Testaments of the Authorized or King James Version Text.
- Spiritblade Disciple
- Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
- Posts: 3651
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm
- THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH
- And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death."
- — Revelation 1:17-18 King James Version —
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 12 guests