Dake Bible Discussion BoardLas Vegas

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 5005
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Las Vegas

Postby branham1965 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:41 am

WE awoke here Monday in Ohio and found out that another madman had shot up innocent people at a Country Music Festival in Las Vegas Nevada.

At least 59 were killed and our media says over 500 were injured.

I checked a British paper it said over 4,000 were injured.

What in the world is going on??? :arrow:



User avatar
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 2573
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 pm
Location: Australia

Re: Las Vegas

Postby Ironman » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Hi Billy.

Down here the media is in a frenzy beating this horrible even up calling for stricter gun control "HERE," a country with the toughest gun laws in the world, of all places? They are calling the event the greatest mass murder in American history. Sadly as bad as it was it was not the greatestmass murder at all.

Remember The Oklahoma City bombing? on The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19. 1995? Perpetrated by Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. The bombing killed 168 people, injured more than 680 others, and destroyed one-third of the building. The blast destroyed or damaged 324 other buildings within a 16-block radius, shattered glass in 258 nearby buildings, and destroyed or burned 86 cars, causing an estimated 652 million dollars worth of damage. Its not the too lor weapon, its people, many who are possessed by demons who do this kind of thing.

Maybe they could try making, "Thou shalt not kill," . . . murder more illegal?

All this talk about banning firearms and tougher gun laws, here, and in America is nonsense and wont change a thing. The media here is going on and on about tougher gun laws will stop these things from happening. Criminals and psychopaths do not need guns to kill and destroy


Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 5005
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Las Vegas

Postby branham1965 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:14 am

Hey Haz ,

I agree with you.My Dad is a hunter like you and a Taxidermist.
My Grandpa my Mothers Dad was a war hero in the Pacific.He was a 6th Battalion Ranger and a machine gunner in WWII.

Decent citizens should have guns to protect themselves from these lunatics.

I had a bad feeling mate that they would start that gun stuff down under.I thought about you guys.Really.
This world is getting crazier by the day.

Ironman wrote:Hi Billy.

Down here the media is in a frenzy beating this horrible even up calling for stricter gun control "HERE," a country with the toughest gun laws in the world, of all places? They are calling the event the greatest mass murder in American history. Sadly as bad as it was it was not the greatestmass murder at all.

Remember The Oklahoma City bombing? on The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19. 1995? Perpetrated by Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. The bombing killed 168 people, injured more than 680 others, and destroyed one-third of the building. The blast destroyed or damaged 324 other buildings within a 16-block radius, shattered glass in 258 nearby buildings, and destroyed or burned 86 cars, causing an estimated 652 million dollars worth of damage. Its not the too lor weapon, its people, many who are possessed by demons who do this kind of thing.

Maybe they could try making, "Thou shalt not kill," . . . murder more illegal?

All this talk about banning firearms and tougher gun laws, here, and in America is nonsense and wont change a thing. The media here is going on and on about tougher gun laws will stop these things from happening. Criminals and psychopaths do not need guns to kill and destroy



User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 5005
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Las Vegas

Postby branham1965 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:17 am

I hear you mate.I knew those buzzards down under would start that liberal gun control thing.

Ironman wrote:Hi Billy.

Down here the media is in a frenzy beating this horrible even up calling for stricter gun control "HERE," a country with the toughest gun laws in the world, of all places? They are calling the event the greatest mass murder in American history. Sadly as bad as it was it was not the greatestmass murder at all.

Remember The Oklahoma City bombing? on The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19. 1995? Perpetrated by Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols. The bombing killed 168 people, injured more than 680 others, and destroyed one-third of the building. The blast destroyed or damaged 324 other buildings within a 16-block radius, shattered glass in 258 nearby buildings, and destroyed or burned 86 cars, causing an estimated 652 million dollars worth of damage. Its not the too lor weapon, its people, many who are possessed by demons who do this kind of thing.

Maybe they could try making, "Thou shalt not kill," . . . murder more illegal?

All this talk about banning firearms and tougher gun laws, here, and in America is nonsense and wont change a thing. The media here is going on and on about tougher gun laws will stop these things from happening. Criminals and psychopaths do not need guns to kill and destroy



User avatar
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 3651
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Re: Las Vegas

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:45 pm

Regarding the Vegas shooting incident... Did you see how the crowd treated a Gospel preacher while they were waiting to get into the venue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhbhQnzmIQo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhbhQnzmIQo

Reminds me of the children, Elisha, and the she bears.


    THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH
      And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death."
        — Revelation 1:17-18 King James Version —

User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 5005
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Las Vegas

Postby branham1965 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Are you saying that this massacre occurred because they did not listen to that fellow??


SO in your mind you think this massacre was God in a sense killing those innocent people??!!!

Elisha and the children and the she bears are LIGHT YEARS from this. +pieface Talk about faulty logic. Get real .+pieface





Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Regarding the Vegas shooting incident... Did you see how the crowd treated a Gospel preacher while they were waiting to get into the venue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhbhQnzmIQo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhbhQnzmIQo

Reminds me of the children, Elisha, and the she bears.



User avatar
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 3651
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Re: Las Vegas

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:38 am

branham1965 wrote:Elisha and the children and the she bears are LIGHT YEARS from this. +pieface Talk about faulty logic. Get real .+pieface

Oh, absolutely.

Had it been like Elisha and the children and the she bears, they most likely would have ALL died.

However, it turns out that this preacher wasn't actually there, according to conflicting reports.


branham1965 wrote:Are you saying that this massacre occurred because they did not listen to that fellow??

No.


branham1965 wrote:SO in your mind you think this massacre was God in a sense killing those innocent people??!!!

Why do you think of them as innocent?

I thought of it as the mercy of God in that there was a preacher there to preach to them on the way in. Turns out that I was wrong about what I'd heard about this preacher being there.

Pulpit and Pen seems to have placed this footage on another date at another site.
http://pulpitandpen.org/2017/10/04/fact ... -shooting/

Imagine dying without hearing one last call from one of God's preachers.


    THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH
      And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death."
        — Revelation 1:17-18 King James Version —

User avatar
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 5005
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:18 am

Re: Las Vegas

Postby branham1965 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:59 am

WHAT are you talking about ???

Those were innocent people in a free Democracy going to a concert to have fun and enjoying the best music there is besides real Gospel music.



Roger

when you can throw 25,000 people under the bus because they don't think and believe like you dude ....

Innocent people shot down like in a war zone!!!Lives many young destroyed??!!Such heroism displayed by civilians and first responders risking their lives to save the wounded and help others!!!There are families of victims whose lives are ruined forever!!!!!

Innocent people minding their own business at a Country Music Festival
are gunned down without mercy !!!!!







Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Elisha and the children and the she bears are LIGHT YEARS from this. +pieface Talk about faulty logic. Get real .+pieface

Oh, absolutely.

Had it been like Elisha and the children and the she bears, they most likely would have ALL died.

However, it turns out that this preacher wasn't actually there, according to conflicting reports.


branham1965 wrote:Are you saying that this massacre occurred because they did not listen to that fellow??

No.


branham1965 wrote:SO in your mind you think this massacre was God in a sense killing those innocent people??!!!

Why do you think of them as innocent?

I thought of it as the mercy of God in that there was a preacher there to preach to them on the way in. Turns out that I was wrong about what I'd heard about this preacher being there.

Pulpit and Pen seems to have placed this footage on another date at another site.
http://pulpitandpen.org/2017/10/04/fact ... -shooting/

Imagine dying without hearing one last call from one of God's preachers.



User avatar
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 3651
Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm

Re: Las Vegas

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:16 am

branham1965 wrote:WHAT are you talking about ???

Those were innocent people
Innocent people
Innocent people

That's good, then. If they were all innocent, as you say, then we can be confident that ALL those that died are in Heaven, right?

After all, innocent people don't go to Hell, do they?


    THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH
      And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death."
        — Revelation 1:17-18 King James Version —

User avatar
luchnia
Build Up Yourselves on Your Most Holy Faith, Praying in the Holy Ghost!
Posts: 435
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:01 am

Re: Las Vegas

Postby luchnia » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:02 am

The thing that concerns me about this sort of thing is that the knumbskulls that think more laws are the answer. Now they are trying to ban the auto shooter things. Ridiculous! I want to see ONE auto shooter or for that matter ANY gun sitting on a table or on the ground that by its lonesome can shoot anyone? They are objects and have no power of their own.

People shoot people, just like people stab people, people run over people, people fight people and so on. People murder, guns don't. The matter of weapon used has no control over what is done with it. I grow weary of the ignorant nutcases that simply don't get it. I don't like weapons, but more laws doesn't stop evil acts. Outlaws don't abide by laws pure and simple. That is why they are OUTlaws - outside of the law.

Ok, sliding off the soapbox.


Word up!


Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 15 guests