Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe Egg that Rome Laid

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: The Egg that Rome Laid

Postby Ironman » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:25 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Yes, there is. Just click on the username of the person you want to ignore and click on "Add Foe."

I will add you to my ignore list, now.

Thank you. I wont be ignoring you and now I can still read your rubbish, have my say if I want to and know you wont respond to my posts. :angel:

Adding someone to your ignore list doesn't mean that you can't see or respond to their posts.

O'h, :arrow: so your not ignoring me after all?

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: The Egg that Rome Laid

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:45 pm

Ironman wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Yes, there is. Just click on the username of the person you want to ignore and click on "Add Foe."

I will add you to my ignore list, now.

Thank you. I wont be ignoring you and now I can still read your rubbish, have my say if I want to and know you wont respond to my posts.

Adding someone to your ignore list doesn't mean that you can't see or respond to their posts.

O'h, so your not ignoring me after all?

Why would I want to do that, if you're posting about what I've written or replying to me?
+goofy +goofy +goofy +goofy +goofy

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”