Dake Bible Discussion BoardIS IT BAPTIMAL REGENARATION OR REGENERATION BY FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST???

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: IS IT BAPTIMAL REGENARATION OR REGENERATION BY FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST???

Postby branham1965 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:31 am

THE SCRIPTURES ARE SILENT ON INFANT BAPTISM.

There is no Book Chapter and Verse for any kind of Water Baptism but that of BELIEVERS.
That is why many new versions cut out Acts 8:37. "If thou believest with all thine heart thou mayest.And he answered i believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God."

That INSPIRED RECORD OF PHILLIP AND THE ETHIOPIAN EUNUCH Acts 8:26-39 shows who by

Divine Authority may be Baptized.

ONLY BELIEVERS.NO ONE ELSE.

Let GOD be true and EVERY man a liar. Romans 3:4

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Please, provide one clear scriptural example of a child that was born to Christian parents being baptized as an adult.

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:25 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Please, provide one clear scriptural example of a child that was born to Christian parents being baptized as an adult.

As a child of eight years of age, Billy, in a little country church in very cold water... by total immersion after becoming a believer. The water was so cold, you'd've thought I spoke in tongues!

(Perhaps, I did.)

THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH
      And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death."
        — Revelation 1:17-18 King James Version —

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:39 pm

branham1965 wrote:

THE SCRIPTURES ARE SILENT ON INFANT BAPTISM.

There is no Book Chapter and Verse for any kind of Water Baptism but that of BELIEVERS.
That is why many new versions cut out Acts 8:37. "If thou believest with all thine heart thou mayest.And he answered i believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God."

That INSPIRED RECORD OF PHILLIP AND THE ETHIOPIAN EUNUCH Acts 8:26-39 shows who by

Divine Authority may be Baptized.

ONLY BELIEVERS.NO ONE ELSE.

Let GOD be true and EVERY man a liar. Romans 3:4

Acts 8:26-39 is definitely clear for adult converts. But, it doesn't address the children of believers, at all.

I agree that the scriptures are silent on the baptism of infants born to Christian parents. But, the scriptures are clear that there's a difference between the children of Christians as opposed to unbelievers.

1 Corinthians 7:14 King James Version
      For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

Something about the parent's faith causes a difference between the children of believers and those of unbelievers. Could it have been infant baptism?

And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death."

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:52 am

Roger

that's awesome for you.

babies and young young kids get baptized.ALL THAT IS IS PAPACY AND HER LOVING DAUGHTERS IN PROTESTANTISM CARRYING ON THE ERROR. +pieface +pieface +pieface

MOST in many cases have no idea what they are doing

MOST grow up not one bit with the Lord.

REVEREND DAKE TAUGHT THAT THIS WAS WRONG.HE SAID IT WAS WRONG.

THERE IS NO BIBLE AUTHORITY FOR THE YOUNG TO BE IMMERSED.NONE.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:58 pm

branham1965 wrote:babies and young young kids get baptized.ALL THAT IS IS PAPACY AND HER LOVING DAUGHTERS IN PROTESTANTISM CARRYING ON THE ERROR. +pieface +pieface +pieface

For the most part, I think I basically agree with the Orthodox priest who said that Roman Catholics and Protestants are two sides of the same coin.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:02 pm

branham1965 wrote:REVEREND DAKE TAUGHT THAT THIS WAS WRONG.HE SAID IT WAS WRONG.

THERE IS NO BIBLE AUTHORITY FOR THE YOUNG TO BE IMMERSED.NONE.

Why is immersion the only mode of baptism? Doesn't the Bible also teach baptism by pouring? See Acts 1:5, 1:8, compared with Acts 2:17.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”