Dake Bible Discussion BoardA woman has been killed and at least six injured church shooting

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
davido
Put on the Helmet of Salvation

Re: A woman has been killed and at least six injured church shooting

Postby davido » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Spiritblade Disciple
The 3% that commit 97% of all black murders are descendants of Islam that never converted to Christianity. We have have Islam now for nearly 350 years, by way of their forefathers curse. Satan does not give up a soul easily, yet rages hisxlies through what he has legal authority.
Just as Gods generational curse to Adam still required we die, so are the curses of Islam to their children's souls as do Christians bless their children's souls by baptism in Jesus Christ. Many converted Christians from previously pagan God's still practice Christianity with their witchcraft interchangeably. We see culture in Asia hanging onto many pagan practices to receive God's blessings. Mixing remnants of witchcraft with the bible brings a lack of spiritual maturity and sad consequences.
3% equates to 5,400,000 that are subversive to over 20% of American blacks and all other races.
It was the missionary to south Africa that converted 100% Islam in South Africa to 60% Christianity.
Islam is 2% at which Islam is dormant successively so the black adherents of Islam using racism is most useful to Satan.

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:09 am

Thank you, davido.

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:04 pm

bibleman wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
bibleman wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:I was at Faith Life Church in New Albany, a few years ago, when there was a visiting missionary who prophesied that there would be more church shootings and bombings in the future and that they'd be tied to race rather than Islam.

I do not remember his name.

Well this particular shooting had nothing to do with race.

That doesn't really make it any better, though.

No of course not.

I was simply pointing it out because from your comments it seemed you did not know it.

"a few years ago, when there was a visiting missionary who prophesied that there would be more church shootings and bombings in the future and that they'd be tied to race rather than Islam."
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:OK, Thank you.

Looks like there was a note indicating that it was likely in revenge for "actions of Dylann S. Roof, the white supremacist responsible for the 2015 murders at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston..."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/29/us/tennessee-shooting-revenge-note.html

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:26 am

Was this Church a White Church???

I never thought i would see the day that people get shot and attacked in CHURCH!!!

Churches need concealed carry people as ushers.

i got the feeling that all those ushers at World Harvest=Pastor Parsley's Church may have been packing heat.And they should.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:07 pm

Yes, there are armed guards at WHC. I think every church should have them.

I know of at least one pastor who wears a gun while preaching and when doing door to door ministry.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”