Dake Bible Discussion BoardFalse Prophecy: Sept. 23rd,End of World.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: False Prophecy: Sept. 23rd,End of World.

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:14 am

Why aren't any major ministries lobbying for governments to declare LGBTQI activities and/or propaganda promoting such activity to be felonies punishable by harsh prison sentences and/or death?

THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH
      And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death."
        — Revelation 1:17-18 King James Version —

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby branham1965 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:26 pm

I think that people with that view point and that take on this will go to prison and the guillotine

before any of those you mentioned.

And the governments would say that your position is extreme bizarre and harmful to a peaceful Politically Correct loving society. :crazyeyes:

Peace.

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Why aren't any major ministries lobbying for governments to declare LGBTQI activities and/or propaganda promoting such activity to be felonies punishable by harsh prison sentences and/or death?

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:46 pm

They now say it was postponed?????

They have no Bible and therefore no idea.

00:40
01:04

HQ
End of world still coming soon, Christian numerologists say -- it was just postponed

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/end ... spartanntp

Saturday passed without the world coming to an end, but we're not out of the woods yet.
The Doomsday writer who claimed that the world would end on Sept. 23 now says it will end October 21.
Christian numerologist David Meade predicted Sept. 23 as the date a mysterious Planet X would collide with Earth based largely on verses and numerical codes in the Bible.
But as the day drew nigh, Meade backed off on the prediction and said he was misunderstood.
Fox 13 Salt Lake City reported Friday that Meade was expecting “nothing to happen in September.”
The station reported that, according to The Washington Post, Meade says Sept. 23 is foretold in the Bible’s Book of Revelation as the day a series of catastrophic events will begin.
However, the author has since clarified that October will be the month of “action” and “seven years” of war and disaster will begin Oct. 21, according to the station.
“It is possible at the end of October we may be about to enter into the seven-year Tribulation period, to be followed by a Millennium of peace,” Meade was quoted as saying by the Sunday Express.
NASA on its website last week dismissed the Planet X theory as a hoax.
“Various people are ‘predicting’ that (the) world will end Sept. 23 when another planet collides with Earth,” NASA said. “The planet in question, Niburu, doesn't exist, so there will be no collision.”
NASA went on to say that the “story of Niburu has been around for years, as has the ‘days of darkness’ tale and is periodically recycled into new apocalyptic fables.”

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:49 pm

branham1965 wrote:
Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Why aren't any major ministries lobbying for governments to declare LGBTQI activities and/or propaganda promoting such activity to be felonies punishable by harsh prison sentences and/or death?

I think that people with that view point and that take on this will go to prison and the guillotine

And the governments would say that your position is extreme bizarre and harmful to a peaceful Politically Correct loving society. :crazyeyes:

Peace.

You're probably right, Billy.

And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death."

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:01 pm

You may or may not find this interesting... Regarding Sept. 23rd, 2017.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k59vh6_6SmU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k59vh6_6SmU
Last edited by Spiritblade Disciple on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:02 pm

DO NOT misunderstand me Roger.I was not getting on you.But i meant to get on them.

The governments of this world are under control of the devil.Matthew 4 ;Luke 4.

So they are not going to favor Believers.

They will favor the sex perverts and the others instead. :agrue:

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
branham1965 wrote:

Peace.

You're probably right, Billy.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:09 pm

I agree with you, Billy, and I didn't think you were getting on me.

I just think that if seemingly none of the major ministries are actually lobbying for governments to criminalize such behaviour, then there's not much hope of stopping it from being not just legalized, but mandated.

I read on someone's facebook feed that children in school are being required to roleplay being sex perverts as part of some sort of anti-bullying initiative so that they can learn that it is wrong call someone out for being wrong.

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:24 pm

That is good to hear. :agrue: I dont always express myself right.

The ministries probably fear losing their tax exempt status.

These odd folks should never be picked on.And more should be done to stop bullies.

Its a stretch making kids pretend that they are sex perverts. :crazyeyes:

The world is getting nuttier by the day.

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:I agree with you, Billy, and I didn't think you were getting on me.

I just think that if seemingly none of the major ministries are actually lobbying for governments to criminalize such behaviour, then there's not much hope of stopping it from being not just legalized, but mandated.

I read on someone's facebook feed that children in school are being required to roleplay being sex perverts as part of some sort of anti-bullying initiative so that they can learn that it is wrong call someone out for being wrong.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”