Dake Bible Discussion BoardProper and Unproper conduct on here

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Proper and Unproper conduct on here

Postby branham1965 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:01 pm

I was made aware here today that i was being offensive in cussing and getting on or attacking certain members here.

I knew in my soul i was wrong.And needed to repent.

I apologize to the Board and to those i have offended.

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Proper and Unproper conduct on here

Postby Ironman » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:01 pm

None of us are yet perfect and occasionally we can and do break ranks. It takes a good man with contrite heart, humbled by the consciousness of guilt to realise one's errors and ask forgiveness. Hang in there my mate :angel: :angel:

Isaiah 66:2, For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

The place of contrition is a blessed place to be. God says, “I live in a high and holy place, but also with the one who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite”

Isaiah 57:15, For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

A contrite heart does not take the forgiveness of God for granted.

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

branham1965

Re: Proper and Unproper conduct on here

Postby branham1965 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:18 pm

Thanks for always being there Haz.

I appreciate very much the good Word.

Ironman wrote:None of us are yet perfect and occasionally we can and do break ranks. It takes a good man with contrite heart, humbled by the consciousness of guilt to realise one's errors and ask forgiveness. Hang in there my mate :angel: :angel:

Isaiah 66:2, For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the LORD: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

The place of contrition is a blessed place to be. God says, “I live in a high and holy place, but also with the one who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite”

Isaiah 57:15, For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

A contrite heart does not take the forgiveness of God for granted.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”