Author Unknown wrote:The famous evangelist Billy Graham once visited a small town to preach at the local church. Before he went to the church he needed to mail a letter back home, so he went looking for the post office. He pulled his car over to the side of the road and asked a boy walking his dog where it was and the boy politely answered.
Mr. Graham then invited the boy to attend the church where he’d be preaching. He said, “You can hear me telling everyone how to get to heaven.”
The boy simply replied, “I don’t think I’ll be there. You don’t even know your way to the post office!”
- Spiritblade Disciple
- Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
- Posts: 3665
- Joined: Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:27 pm
- THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH
- And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. And He laid His right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of Hell and of Death."
- — Revelation 1:17-18 King James Version —
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests