Dake Bible Discussion BoardThe final quest

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
frenchie
Pray Always with All Perseverance for All Saints

The final quest

Postby frenchie » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:00 am

Hi!
What do you think of the book '' The Final Quest '' by Rick Joyner?

Somebody gave me this book to see what i would think of it.
First it seems very interresting but more i read and more red flags poped up. The bigest being when he said that Jesus only seemed to be human,that He always was spirit and would always be spirit. ( That of course is the spirit of the antiChrist )
As he kept climbing the levels of the mountain of God, an angel gave him an armor so bright that it blinded him an prevent him to see the enemy " Pride " that was lurking. So the angel gave him a very drab cloak named "Humility " to cover his so bright armor that made him so "humble" that the angels who met him bowed before him and told him they where so anxious to meet him because humility is the highest rank in heaven and he was a last day champion.
Anyways, i came to the impression tha i had lost enought time with that kind of baloney and could'nd read any more. :silly:

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: The final quest

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:55 pm

Thanks, Frenchie.

I haven't read Joyner's works.

Now that I have your review, I know I don't need to.

Thanks, again.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”