Dake Bible Discussion BoardImmigration, Multiculturalism root cause or many of our problems these days.

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Immigration, Multiculturalism root cause or many of our problems these days.

Postby Ironman » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:29 pm

Immigration, Multiculturalism root cause or many of our problems these days.
The first wave of multiculturalism occurred directly after the Second Word War, when the displaced and disenfranchised from that horror show sought a new and safer life outside of Europe. Like the UK, America and Australia benefitted greatly from the arrival of Jews, Italians, Greeks, Poles, Germans, Hungarians and others who were determined not only to integrate into their new Anglo culture but to ‘add value’ to it. Which they did in spades.

However, the second wave of multiculturalism has been an unmitigated disaster for not only America, Australia,  and Britain, but also much of Europe. This is the wave of immigrants and refugees who have poured out of the Islamic hell-holes of the Middle East, Africa and Asia over the last few decades, bringing with them a political ideology disguised as a religion that has no interest in integration, but only wishes to leech off the generous welfare and political freedoms of the West.

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Immigration, Multiculturalism root cause or many of our problems these days.

Postby branham1965 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:20 am

That's a powerful post mate. :angel:

Ironman wrote:Immigration, Multiculturalism root cause or many of our problems these days.
The first wave of multiculturalism occurred directly after the Second Word War, when the displaced and disenfranchised from that horror show sought a new and safer life outside of Europe. Like the UK, America and Australia benefitted greatly from the arrival of Jews, Italians, Greeks, Poles, Germans, Hungarians and others who were determined not only to integrate into their new Anglo culture but to ‘add value’ to it. Which they did in spades.

However, the second wave of multiculturalism has been an unmitigated disaster for not only America, Australia,  and Britain, but also much of Europe. This is the wave of immigrants and refugees who have poured out of the Islamic hell-holes of the Middle East, Africa and Asia over the last few decades, bringing with them a political ideology disguised as a religion that has no interest in integration, but only wishes to leech off the generous welfare and political freedoms of the West.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”