Dake Bible Discussion BoardWHY DIDNT THE GRENFELL TOWER FIRE MAKE IT FALL LIKE THE TWIN TOWERS OF 9/11 ? 

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

WHY DIDNT THE GRENFELL TOWER FIRE MAKE IT FALL LIKE THE TWIN TOWERS OF 9/11 ? 

Postby Ironman » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:14 am

WHY DIDNT THE GRENFELL TOWER FIRE OF LONDON MAKE IT FALL LIKE THE TWIN TOWERS OF 9/11 ? 
EYE OPENING.
Link, plus Vidio;
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/didnt-bl ... de-center/

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: WHY DIDNT THE GRENFELL TOWER FIRE MAKE IT FALL LIKE THE TWIN TOWERS OF 9/11 ? 

Postby branham1965 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:21 am

God only knows my cobber.fair dinkum...billy billabong....

Ironman

Re: WHY DIDNT THE GRENFELL TOWER FIRE MAKE IT FALL LIKE THE TWIN TOWERS OF 9/11 ? 

Postby Ironman » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:29 am

branham1965 wrote:God only knows my cobber.fair dinkum...billy billabong....

If you can and have time mate, watch the video on that link, only if you feel like it, Its real eye opening. I have always believed 9/11 was a planned demolition, just like our Port Arthur mass shooting was planned and Martin Bryant was set up.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:41 pm

Agreed, Haz. I've long suspected that 9/11 was an inside job.

macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member

Postby macca » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:49 pm

Different fire, lower heat, started at the bottom and left structure intact.
Twin towers had damaged structure and massive extra fuel to over heat structure.

Also, A theory is a supposition based on the ignorance of the subject under discussion.

For ALL the promises of God in Him are YES, and in Him AMEN, unto the glory of God by us.

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:57 am

When the Towers were hit i told my dear bulldog Ziggy that those buildings were going down.

They were telling people to stay inside them!!!

I knew they would fall... :agrue:

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:51 pm

macca wrote:Different fire, lower heat, started at the bottom and left structure intact.
Twin towers had damaged structure and massive extra fuel to over heat structure.

Also, A theory is a supposition based on the ignorance of the subject under discussion.

What about building 7 at the WTC?

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:13 pm

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
macca wrote:Different fire, lower heat, started at the bottom and left structure intact.

What about building 7 at the WTC?

I was watching the news when this happened and was being reported here, and the woman news reader was saying that the building 7 had collapsed, and as she was saying this we could see the building standing there as good as the day it was built. She continued on about the towers as the camera focused on them and back to building 7 which was still standing there and the screen went black. It came back on and stayed with the towers for the rest of the broadcast.
Did you guys in the states see this broadcast?

I'm told it collapsed later out of sympathy for the twin towers;

(Unseen Footage) Tower 7 blasted into rubble from NEW angle! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=972ETepp4GI
Last edited by Ironman on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:13 pm

deleted

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”