Dake Bible Discussion BoardThat nasty teenage kid in the street.   

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
User avatar
Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous
Posts: 2508
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 pm
Location: Australia

That nasty teenage kid in the street.   

Postby Ironman » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:49 pm

That nasty teenage kid in the street.   
He plays his music real loud at night and nothing happens. 
He swears at an old lady and nothing happens. 
He smashes a letterbox and nothing happens. 
He steals change from unlocked cars and nothing happens. 
He does a burglary and still nothing happens 'cos he's entitled to preferential treatment because he's a kid. 
Despite him representing 1% of the neighbourhood's population, nobody is willing to knock him on his back side and the other 99% end up living in fear, or are wilfully blind,  and some even feel sorry for him because he's just a kid who needs a cuddle and understanding.

Then one day he breaks into someone's house at night and seriously hurts or kills them - whereupon everyone says "How did it come to this??"


Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

User avatar
macca
Dake VIP Member
Dake VIP Member
Posts: 1133
Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:37 am
Location: australia

Re: That nasty teenage kid in the street.   

Postby macca » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:17 am

When the majority of the people turn from God and biblical truth they will allow socialism and anti-christ beliefs to prosper instead.

Ie,,,,everyone is god and we can do whatever we want.


For ALL the promises of God in Him are YES, and in Him AMEN, unto the glory of God by us.


Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests