Dake Bible Discussion BoardRevelation 12:5

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Revelation 12:5

Postby branham1965 » Fri May 26, 2017 11:59 am

I would not tell anyone this.I was just sharing my thoughts here.I learned the Pre Tribulation Rapture in Warren.

Then another view in the Church of Christ....

If someone asked i would tell them to get a Dake Bible and a Life in the Spirit Study Bible KJV.

And research it there.

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:
branham1965 wrote:Those verses i gave above in my post apply to Jesus Christ.

Perhaps, but they prove nothing as to the identity of the Man Child.

Spiritblade Disciple
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri May 26, 2017 12:20 pm

Do you have any other reason(s) for disagreeing with Dake concerning the identity of the Man Child?

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:18 pm

REVEREND DAKE AS GREAT AS HE WAS .... WAS A MAN.

I GAVE YOU MY VIEWS ABOVE.

REVELATION 12:5 IN MY VIEW IT IS THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.

I HAVE CHECKED A FEW OTHER SCHOLARS WHO SAY IT IS CHRIST.

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Do you have any other reason(s) for disagreeing with Dake concerning the identity of the Man Child?

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Fri May 26, 2017 4:12 pm

Roger

What are your views on the Nation of Israel???

Since we are asking questions and all.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri May 26, 2017 5:59 pm

Let's stick to the topic of this thread, instead.

branham1965 wrote:Roger

What are your views on the Nation of Israel???

Since we are asking questions and all.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Fri May 26, 2017 6:00 pm

I agree that Dake was a man.

I don't think your views are solid enough to refute Dake's position based upon what you've presented, so far.

You mention scholars who say it is Christ... How do they refute Dake's reasons for thinking the Man Child is the 144,000?

branham1965 wrote:REVEREND DAKE AS GREAT AS HE WAS .... WAS A MAN.

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:Do you have any other reason(s) for disagreeing with Dake concerning the identity of the Man Child?

branham1965

Postby branham1965 » Fri May 26, 2017 8:46 pm

ONCE AGAIN

SOME BIBLE SCHOLARS SAY THAT VERSE 5 OF CHAPTER 12 IS JESUS CHRIST.

I think it is as well.If you do not agree that is fine.

I am NOT trying to disprove Reverend Finis Jennings Dake or anyone.
I think folks can disagree on some of these things.

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:I agree that Dake was a man.

I don't think your views are solid enough to refute Dake's position based upon what you've presented, so far.

You mention scholars who say it is Christ... How do they refute Dake's reasons for thinking the Man Child is the 144,000?

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Fri May 26, 2017 9:12 pm

Revelation 12:13, And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

When the devil sees that he has failed to destroy the 144,000, or the manchild, he will turn on the woman or Israel who has produced the manchild.

Notes "g" Dake Bible Revelation 12:13, page 515.

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Ironman

Postby Ironman » Fri May 26, 2017 9:27 pm

The destiny of the 144,000 Jews proves them to be the manchild (Rev. 14:1-5). They will appear "before the throne" in Heaven and "before the four beasts and the elders" who are before the throne. It is expressly stated that they will be redeemed "from the earth" and "from among men."

Therefore they cannot be earthly people who will go through the last three and one half years of the tribulation, and who will form the nucleus around which the twelve tribes will be gathered in the Millennium. The fact that they will be in heaven between the seventh trumpet and the first vial shows that they will have been raptured. Under these circumstances if they are not raptured as the manchild in the middle of the Week, just when would they be raptured?

The three messenger angels immediately following the vision of the 144,000 in Heaven, will proclaim their particular messages from the middle of the Week inwards (Rev. 14: 6-11),so it stands to reason that the vision will be fulfilled in the place it is given, which is immediately after the manchild is caught up to God under the seventh trumpet, and before the vials and the ministry of the messenger angels.
God's plan for man page 888 (2).

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

Spiritblade Disciple

Postby Spiritblade Disciple » Sat May 27, 2017 12:42 am

Once, again...
I agree with your conclusion that the Man Child is Jesus. No doubt about that, in my mind.

I just want to know why you believe it. But, if you don't want to further explain what you base your conclusion on, that's fine.

branham1965 wrote:ONCE AGAIN

SOME BIBLE SCHOLARS SAY THAT VERSE 5 OF CHAPTER 12 IS JESUS CHRIST.

I think it is as well.If you do not agree that is fine.

I am NOT trying to disprove Reverend Finis Jennings Dake or anyone.
I think folks can disagree on some of these things.

Spiritblade Disciple wrote:I agree that Dake was a man.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”