Dake Bible Discussion BoardBomber kills 22 including children injures 59 in England

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
branham1965
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Bomber kills 22 including children injures 59 in England

Postby branham1965 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:55 am

In Manchester,England last night a bomb exploded at a pop star concert

killing 22 including children and injuring at least 59 others.

Police say a lone bomber is responsible.He was believed to be killed in the explosion.

People are pleading for their loved ones who have not returned.

Ironman
Little Children, Let No Man Deceive You: He that Doeth Righteousness is Righteous, Even as He is Righteous

Re: Bomber kills 22 including children injures 59 in England

Postby Ironman » Tue May 23, 2017 5:25 pm

branham1965 wrote:In Manchester,England last night a bomb exploded at a pop star concert

killing 22 including children and injuring at least 59 others.

Police say a lone bomber is responsible.He was believed to be killed in the explosion.

People are pleading for their loved ones who have not returned.

He has been identified billy. British police on Tuesday identified the suicide bomber who killed 22 people, including children, in an attack on a crowded concert hall in Manchester, and said they were trying to establish whether he had acted alone or with help from others.
The suspected attacker was named as Salman Abedi, aged 22. Two U.S. officials who have been in contact with British authorities said he was believed to have travelled to Manchester from London by train.

More here;

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/pol ... spartanntp

Another report here states the attacker died in the attack.

The bomb blast killed 22 people and injured a further 59. Mr Abedi also died in the explosion.

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/pol ... 9fddc58d38
Last edited by Ironman on Tue May 23, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Have I become your enemy, because I tell you the truth.

I'll be a fool for truth's sake. Truth is fallen in the street. I wont pass it by. I'll pick it up and embrace it regardless of the costs.

branham1965

Re: Bomber kills 22 including children injures 59 in England

Postby branham1965 » Tue May 23, 2017 6:02 pm

Thanks for the information Haz.

Return to “Dake Bible Discussion Board”