Dake Bible Discussion BoardWho did the Angels rule over on thier earth

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Who did the Angels rule over on thier earth

Post by Ironman »

I believe Lucifer lusted after God's rule over all things for a long time. It must have taken Lucifer a very long time to convince and talk one third of God's innumerable angels to rebel with him God also would have known about this plan of Lucifers and allowed it to fester to fulfilment so as to reveal which angels would rebel and which angels would remain loyal.

I also think this rebellion was restricted to Earth only as this was Lucifers kingdom and the rebellion started from here. Jesus came here to die "ONCE" for men on the Earth. He will return to the Earth to rapture His faithful before the Tribulation, and after the thousand year rule of Jesus, Satan will be loosed here again to tempt men. When this final rebellion is put down God will set up His Kingdom here on the Earth. No other rebellions are mentioned in the entire Bible.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

frenchie
Wrestle Against Principalities

Post by frenchie »

Thanks! for your input sir. It makes sense

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

frenchie wrote:Thanks! for your input sir. It makes sense
Thank you Frenchie, call me Haz. :angel:

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

Dakodac! Haz :angel:

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

frenchie wrote:Dakodac! Haz :angel:
Are you Sioux, a friend and ally? :angel:

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

Sorry! I"m not Sioux, i only mean ''all right'' or '' OK ''

I guess it is an idiom or slang like '' no problemo '' common to a frenchman but seemingly not so much for an Aussie man

God Bless! Brother.

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

royplumber wrote:kind regards roy
Dr. Dake says that there were men on the pre-Adamic earth:

Jer 4:23 Five Proofs that This Was the Original Earth
4. The earth was created to be inhabited (Isa. 45:18); and it was inhabited from the beginning by man who lived in cities (Jer. 4:25-26), by nations (Isa. 14:12-14), and a social system, the members of which were mortal and therefore capable of being drowned (2Pet. 3:5-7); they were beings Adam could replace, for he was commanded to replenish the earth (Gen. 1:27-28). It is clear that the earth became desolate and empty after its original habitation of Gen. 1:1. That is, it was cursed as in Gen. 1:2, and later restored to a second habitable state and replenished as in Gen. 1:3 -- Gen. 2:25. Therefore, it is only logical to associate Jer. 4:23-26 of this book with Gen. 1:2 and agree that it was the original earth referred to in both passages.

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

More on the mater:

Dake's Study Notes - Isa 14:12 Nine Facts about Lucifer
(2) God told Adam to replenish the earth, not replenish heaven or some other planet (Gen. 1:28). He told Noah to do the same thing 1656 years later (Gen. 9:1). According to this, it is as reasonable to believe that the earth was plenished before Adam's time as it is to accept that it was plenished before Noah's. Futhermore, the command to replenish it meant to do so with their own kind -- men. This indicates the kind of inhabitants which the earth had in the first place. Adam and his race can only reproduce their own kind (Gen. 1:11; 6:20).

frenchie

Post by frenchie »

I don't think so!
We are protected by angels but we are ruled by human authorities established by God. ( Governments, police,juges ect.) Right ?