Dake Bible Discussion BoardWho did the Angels rule over on thier earth

General Discussion Forum devoted to the study of God's Word in Honor of Finis J. Dake.
royplumber
Stand Against the Wiles of the Devil

Who did the Angels rule over on thier earth

Post by royplumber »

kind regards roy

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Re: Who did the Angels rule over on thier earth

Post by Ironman »

royplumber wrote:Who did the Angels rule over on their earth,
kind regards roy
The location of Satan's original kingdom was located on the Earth, and he ruled a society there long before Adam. God created thrones, dominions, principalities, and powers in Heaven and on Earth. They were located by God somewhere in the heaven's and on the Earth. Lucifer was given rulership over a kingdom here on Earth. His own subjects were earthly creatures of various kinds which were all destroyed when the flood of Gen 1:2 came upon the Earth.
God created the Earth to be inhabited by earthly creatures (Isa. 45:18). They are called "nations."
The demons who are now Satan's emissaries could be the spirits of the pre-Adamites.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

royplumber
Stand Against the Wiles of the Devil

Post by royplumber »

thank you so much iron man it takes time to try piece this together for me
here a little there a little

Ironman
Fast the Chosen Fast of God... Then Shalt Thou Be Like a Spring of Water, Whose Waters Fail Not

Post by Ironman »

royplumber wrote:thank you so much iron man it takes time to try piece this together for me
Hi Roy.

I believe we are not the only ones in the universe because of this Scipture.

Rev 12:12, Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Ye heavens, Plural, and Ye that dwell in them, Plural.

Galatians 4: 16, Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Ironman wrote:
royplumber wrote:thank you so much iron man it takes time to try piece this together for me
Hi Roy.

Rev 12:12, Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

We probably are the only society still in rebellion since Adam fell for Lucifers lie, until Christ returns.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Ironman wrote:
Ironman wrote:
Hi Roy.

We probably are the only society to have rebelled, and to still to be in rebellion since Adam fell for Lucifers lie, until Christ returns.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

The Result Of Man's Rebellion against God - Romans 1:18-32

Romans 1: 18, For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
19, Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20, For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21, Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22, Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24, Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25, Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26, For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27, And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28, And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29, Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32, Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I see these things personally, read about these things, every day all around me in the society I live in.
The world we live in today promotes rebellion. People don’t want to listen to authority. People want to be the god of their own lives. Scripture equates rebellion to witchcraft. Rebellion makes God angry. Jesus didn’t die for our sins so we can live in rebellion and spit on God’s grace.

2 Tim 4: 3-4, , For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; V. 4, And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Ironman

Post by Ironman »

Thing is, turn away from God, rebel against God, and then pray for salvation when confronted with a deadly or dangerous situation, and one according to this Scripture will not be answered by God;

Proverbs 28: 9, He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be an abomination.

Jesus warned us in Matthew 24:12, And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

frenchie
Wrestle Against Principalities

Post by frenchie »

HI!

Since the angels had trones on others planets and that Lucifer took on third of them in his rebelion, would it be possible that others planets rebelled against God and that God did'nt explain all about it in the bible because it is ritten for the things that concern our planet and our salvation?
Just wondering!

Dispensation of Angels The dispensation or administration of angels was before the days of Adam, as we shall see in Lesson Seven. It included rulership of the earth

Lucifer is spoken of as having a throne (Isa. 14:12-14; Ezek. 28:11-17) and other thrones are mentioned in Col. 1:16-18 as being in the heavens. These are evidently thrones of other angels, so there is such a doctrine as the Dispensation of Angels taught in Scripture.

Dake, Finis. God's Plan for Man (Emplacements du Kindle 220-221). Dake Publishing, Inc.. Édition du Kindle.

Dake, Finis. God's Plan for Man (Emplacements du Kindle 219-220). Dake Publishing, Inc.. Édition du Kindle.

frenchie
Wrestle Against Principalities

Post by frenchie »

One thing is certain, when rebelion is finaly dealt over with on earth, it is done all over and God is all in all again. ( Including other planets if need be.)

24 Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For God has put all things in subjection under his feet.” But when it says, “all things are put in subjection,” it is plain that he is excepted who put all things in subjection under him. 28 When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things in subjection under him, that God may be all in all.

( 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 )